CH 33: Love

A/N: Happy Happy New Year eyyy! Very sorry the late update. I've already uploaded this on New Year itself. But, I forgot to Publish😬And then, I was little busy with arranging things in my residence. Okay, Now... Story ku ponge😁
------------------------------------------

The clouds in the night sky noticed that the moon was watching the couple's inappropriate doings, so the clouds ended up covering the moon behind them from seeing further.
-----------------------
4 months later,

"Maa, doctor pesuna... maru pechu pesaama sonnathe kelu... saapadode pillaingathaan mukkiyam" Ashwin said for the 10th time to his wife who was looking at him with a pout. "Anthe uncle eppo paarthalum aththaan solvaru Manna... diet diet nu naanum 6 varushama parkuren... periods na diet le iru nu soldraaru..." she hit her forehead. "Itha thaan soldren... ippo pesure paathiya... avar soldrethe maatum kelu... vetle naan parthuppen" he kissed her forehead and began to drive. 

"Hello, Unc...uhmm Dr. Kanthan illaya?" Ashwin asked with a little worried face, seeing the new doctor. "Don't worry, Appa ellam sonnaru...He is not well...It's okay... I'm DR. Ashwin" he smiled. "Hello DR. Ashwin, This is my wife Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar" he sat beside her. "So, Quads?" he asked, going through the report. "okay, rombe careful ha irukkanum. Diet rombe mukkiyam" he said looking at the duo. Ashwin suppressed his laughter and nodded his head. 

"Important vishayam Quads naale she can't carry above 36 weeks... athu both amma kum babieskum dangerous... maximum 32 weeks.. Normal delivery or C-section ha nu one week munnadi ye solliruvom..." he said, giving a tiny nod. "Doctor, is it safe to give normal delivery after C-section for future babies?" Ashwin asked worriedly, tightening his grip on her thigh. 

"Yes! It's actually a safe option...so worry pannikathinge...  innum 3 and a half months than... take care of her... and medicine lam ezhuthi kodutharen follow that" the doctor stood up from his chair and hugged Ashwin who was ready to leave. "Appave kettatha sollunge..." Ashwin smiled and left with his wife after thanking him. 

(When HMK ASHWIN meets WYAI DR.  ASHWIN)

My TWINNEY losh_1234😍

As soon as he sat in the car, Sivaangi pulled him and kissed his lips squarely. "Don't worry Ashwin... Konjam naal le namme babies lam vandhuruvaange... avangalukkulam partner ready panna venama... nee vera safe ha illaya nu advanve ha kettu vechutte...ippo ipdi moonje vechiruntha enna artham?" she pecked his forehead. "Nee than mukkiyamnu artham"he pinched her nose. 

"Ashwinneyyyy un rendu ponnunge vandhalum naanthaan unakku first uh" she hugged him. "En possessive raaniye, en rendu payyanga vandhaalum naanthaan unakku valarntha kozhanthai" he bit her cheek. Within minutes, he drove off to their home. 
------------------

"Ashwin enna pandringe" Sivaangi squealed as she pulled her legs from his hold. "Sivaangi maa...I love you" he took her legs back and placed them on his thighs. "Love you too Maaa" she said, watching him massaging her legs. 

Ashwin stopped for a second and looked at her when he heard her singing. 

Endru sirumugam
Yendhum sugam varum
Yengi thavam kidappen

Sivaangi looked at him with tears in her eyes. He could see her yearning in her eyes to have her babies in her arms. 

Pillai asaivayum
Thandhai rasipaiyum
Alli uyir niraipen

She air-kissed him and patted her big baby bump. He smiled, kissing her toe. 

Anange anange
Anange anange
Anange anange