CH 29: Shopping

“Sari azhale… appe nammakku pilla poranthiruntha ondiya irunthuruppa playmate kidaike time edukkum nu thaan maybe kadavul future le namakku twins ha kodukkalam nu set pannirkaaro ennavo…” he kissed her. She glared at him but soon broke into laughter. 

---------------------

The next day both of them were getting ready to head Rakshan's house. “Ennadi? Unga annan veetukku thaane pore ethukku saree?” Ashwin asked as he saw the naked Sivaangi searching for a nice saree in the cupboard. “Ethana maasam kalichu poren? Athavidunge! Ethana varshaam kalichu naama porom?” she raised her eyebrows. 

“Etho onnu… sari… unakku vekkame illaile… ethume podaama ipdi nadanthukittu irukke… namma vere lunch ku correct ha varum nu sollirukkum… time aana enakku theriyaathu...” he smirked. “You have stolen all my shyness, Ashwineyyyy… and innonu naane call panni sollirta direct ha?” she winked at him. “Vara vara vaai adhigamaachu di unakku… nadakka mudiyaathe maari pannirven” he playfully kicked her bare bum. She giggled and threw a saree on his face asking him to help her drape it. 

“Semmayaa irukke maaa” he kissed her cheeks, pinning her pallu. He walked towards the wardrobe and came back with her thaali chain. Her misty eyes locked with his. “Thali ye thread maathittu kalyannatthappo thiruppiyum katren… di pondatti” he wore it around her neck. She hugged him tightly and sobbed into his chest. “I love you… I love you… I love youu… ” she murmured, kissing his chest. 

---------------------

Soon they drove to Rakshan's house. “Anni” Sivaangi cried and hugged Saranya. Ashwin patted their heads before hugging Rakshan. Saranya pushed Rakshan and moved into Ashwin's arms. “Engale vittu ponum nu thoniruchule… Malini kalyaanathukku koode varlaile… ” she started to hit him. “Un purushan than… en moonjileye mulikkathe nu soltaan… ” he hissed as she pinched him. “Nee panna kariyam apdi da anna” she tiptoed and pecked his cheek. “Vaa thangam… namma kattipudichikkalam” Sivaangi pulled Rakshan. On that day, they spent their time there happily after a long time. 

AD's Mansion 

“Mama… naanum akkavum shopping porom.... Pleaseee” Vaishnavi who was sitting in between Arjun's legs, asked him with wide eyes. “Sari polaam… but boys naangalum varuvom… oretha wedding kum serthu vaangirlaam” he nibbled her earlobe and made her face him. She moaned and fisted his collar. “Kalyannama? Enakka?” she asked. 

“Nammaku di… erkanave kalyaanam varaikum poi adi vagnathu podhum… inthe vaati kalyaanam aagi naan first night eh vidi ye vidi ye kondaaduren” he pecked her lips, making her turn red completely. “Enakku okay… ” she hit her face in his chest. “Sari call panni sollu… They are at Rakshan's house…3 days ha angethaan irukkangalaam… apdi ye ellam poiralaam” he kissed her lips.

After a while, they pulled apart, joining their foreheads together, panting heavily. “Maama… call panni sollu nu… muchi vide mudiyaama aakitiye” she blushed. “Seekiram soldriya… ille en chellama ta naane call panni pesikiren… nee poi ready” he smirked at the pouting girl. 

---------------------

“Avi ku naanthan saree choose pannuven” Ashwin said, throwing his arm around Vaishnavi's shoulder. “Appo… chellamma ku naan thaan choose pannuven” Arjun smirked at Ashwin when Sivaangi hooked her arms with him. “Vaada Ajju, namma povom” she dragged him. Ashwin huffed and pulled Vaishu with him. Rakshan giggled and held Saranya's arm before following them. 

“Unakku red thaan chellama nallairukkum” Arjun said, keeping a red saree on her shoulders. “Avalukku ellam nalla thaan irukkum” Ashwin interrupted, making the duo glare at him. Rakshan shook his head and chose a yellow saree for Saranya.