CH 5: Great Morning

Sivaangi woke up to the feeling of a weight on her body. She squinted her eyes to open. She was shocked to see him in such proximity. Ashwin's strong muscular arm curled around her waist and sighed in content.

His arm was draped around her possessively, as if someone could take her away any minute. His nose was buried in her hair, in the crook of her neck. Sivaangi could feel his labored breath against her skin. She shifted a little back to capture his face in her eyes and smiled as he tightened the hold.

Her vision was directed to his face, staring in awe as the morning sun lightly cascaded over his dizzying features. Her eyes fluttered open as she started to caressed his eyebrows, nose, lips and outlining his face with her finger. He groaned, making her chuckle lightly. She looked down at his arm, admiring the corded muscle, the veins, and the way he held her like she was his life.

It's been a month since the day she was kidnapped by him. Even though she is used to sleeping and waking up beside him, Sivaangi has never been tired of it. Although their bond was unnamed, she knew that she had started to fall for him.

An involuntary smile made its way onto her face as Sivaangi sunk back against him, closing her eyes briefly and enjoying the closeness. Once her eyes opened again, She stared at the numbers displayed along the alarm clock on the table beside her.

7.45 a.m.

She tried to reach for it before it went off, interrupting Ashwin's sleep, but she couldn't. The tips of her fingers couldn't even reach it. She wiggled a little out of his hold, which only caused him to whine and hold her tighter against him. She shivered as his hot breath hit her neck when he nuzzled closer to her.

He made it more difficult for her when he whispered in her ear with his raspy morning voice.

“Morning maa. Where do you think you're escaping?” Ashwin rumbled, eyes still closed.

“Good Morning Ashwineyy, I wanted to turn off the alarm, so you could sleep a little longer.” she said, caressing his arm. He loosened his hold on her, and she reached over, switching the device off.

“If you release your grip on me, I can go and freshen up” she said, blushing slightly. He looked down at their intertwined legs and his arm wrapped around. He quickly moved from their position. “Sorry, I didn't realize.” he said without meeting her eyes. She just nodded and ran to the washroom.

He chuckled seeing her flushed face and little did he know that she was falling back in love with him.

Ashwin quickly went out to shower and came back with two cups of coffee. He was mesmerized when he saw Sivaangi drying her wet hair with a towel. She looked extremely gorgeous with the off-shoulder crop top and short jeans. His eyes traveled from her head to toe and came back to meet with hers. He gulped, seeing her smirk on her face which indicated that he was caught by her.

Sivaangi's costume

Sivaangi's costume

He faked a cough, stretching his hand to give her the cup, and looked at her like nothing happened. Sivaangi giggled, looking at his trembling hands as she took the cup from him.

It's been five years since he saw her in alluring attire. For the first time in this month, she was wearing something like this when she was with him. From the day she was kidnapped, she was wearing Kurtis, T-shirt with long jeans or long dresses. “What made her to wear this? Oh, God!! She is so irresistible! Please help me to control myself,” he thought.

This brought him back to the two years of memories with her. That time, he doesn't need to care about controlling his desire. He was free to show it to her as she was his fiancé. But now the situation is terrible. She didn't even remember that she was in a relationship with him. He can't make any move now.

They both were having a long conversation through their eyes while sipping their coffee. His eyes conveyed to her the love and desire he had for her. Sivaangi had a victorious smile, seeing her effect on him. She was immensely curious how he would react if she wore showy costumes. She badly wanted to test his patience. Furthermore, she wanted to confirm for the last time before taking any decisions whether he needs her because he loves her or just for her body.

Poor Ashwin, he was unaware that this girl had some evil plan on her mind about testing his patience.

***************************
Author's Note:

Here's my another chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Still have one more chapter to go to witness Ashwin's another side.

Will try to give my best in upcoming chapters.

Next chapter will be updated on Friday.

Thank you for your time. Please do Vote if you liked the chapter and share with me your thoughts in comments.

Love you all!

Let's wait to know what is going to happen next😉