CH 25: Face Time

Present

"This is what happened, Shivangi Ma... It will never happen again... Ashwin rocked Sivaangi who was in his hands, sobbing and hugging him tightly as her life depended on him. But isn't that the truth?

“Ash… Ashwin… Tha… thala...valikuthu” Sivaangi moved and held her head. “Sivaangi!!!” Ashwin carried her and laid her on the bed. “Maa… it's 3 in the morning… hospital polam... ” he held her hand. “No.. No… call...call the doc...tor… ” she stammered. Ashwin's eyes blurred seeing her struggling to breathe. He quickly called the doctor and informed him. Within an hour, the doctor reached there. “What happened Ashwin?” he asked. “I told her about her past…” Ashwin hit his forehead. “Sh*t! I should not have told her… doctor avalte past eh pathi nyabaga paduthunaa… ” He looked at the doctor. “Ashwin! Ava past is not filled with a lot of happy moments… avalukku ellam nyabagam vandhuruchu but...ellam solli vandhanaale… avalukku pain vanthurichu… let her take rest…” the doctor left. 

An hour later, Sivaangi opened her eyes. “Ashwinneeyyy” she called in a low tone. “Sorry di… nee kettone apdiye ella solten… thirupiyum hurt pannitenle” Ashwin caressed her head. “Shhh… athalam ille… enakku slow slow past nyabagathukku vandhalum ipdithaan valikkum… ippe ellam therinju...nyabagam vandhone than over vali… now I'm fine” she wiped his tears. Two days passed with their little romance. 

“Ashwinneyy… ” she was playing with her shirt button. “Sollu Ma… ” he kissed her hairline. “Annaku face time panni solvomaa… you are safe with me nu… ” she looked at him. “Loose! Naan unkoode safe ha irukana?” he laughed. “Ayyooo… tongue roll airuchu… I'm safe with you nu… ” she opened his top two buttons. “Cheri pesu… enna katadha...” he played with her fingers. “Annan kovathule thaan apdi solliruppar Ashwinney… naan illama nee epdi iruppe nu avarukku theriyum… athaan… nee avarte pesure!” she pinched his lips. “Ipdi ethaavadhu panni saadhichiru… ” he showed his tongue playfully to her, making her chuckle. 

“Thangam”“Anne.. ” they squealed, looking at each other. “Hey thangam! Engamaa irukke… nalla irukkiyaa?”  Rakshan's eyes welled up with tears. “Annna… naan nalla iruken ne… anni epdi irukkange?”she sobbed. “Anni nalla irukkama… nalla irukka… ennga di irukke?” Rakshan asked. “Kalayananthanniku...kalaaile yenn aoruthan kidnap pannitaan ne” she cried. “Thangam nee safe ha iruken nu thaane sonnan… thappichittiya” he looked at her with tears in his eyes. “Thappikke vitruvana daa?” Ashwin said in a high tone making Rakshan's eyes go wide. Sivaangi bit her lower lip and looked at her brother's reaction. “Thangam? Is that… ” he trailed off as he saw Ashwin beside Sivaangi on the screen. “En moonjile muzhikathe nu sonnen le…” Rakshan turned his face. “Pothumda! Un thangachiye vittunaan poiruvenaada? Unneke theriyame 3 varushama avale naan follow pannitu irunthenda…vaaiyile sonnen… but avalke theriyama hospital le naan avalukku promise pantu thaan ponen naan thirumbi varuven nu... ” he wiped his own tears. “Machan! Avan enna blackmail pannanda… athanalathaanda kalyanam alavukku pochu enna thappa ninachiraadhe da” Rakshan said. “Chi! Unna pathi enakku theriyumda… We have to do something about it… thangachi engada” Ashwin asked. “Mudivukatnumda… Saranya paduthurukkaada… thangam..machan onnu sollanum.. ” Rakshan dragged. “Sollu thangam”“Sollu da” both were waiting for him to continue. “Unge rendu perkum marumagan ready da…” Rakshan blushed. Ashwin and Sivaangi shouted in happiness, hugging each other. They both turned to each other and Sivaangi pecked his lips. “Anna!!! Onakku seekiran marumagala naange ready pannirom… love you ne… anni ye kettatha sollu” she said, wiping her tears. “Maaple paarthukonge daa… we have to find a way to solve this da… seekiram vaange...thangathukku ellam theriyumthaanada? ” Rakshan said. “Teriyumda.. Solten… avalukke enna parkurappo… konjam konjam nyabagam vandhuruchu… so naan ellam solliten.. Kandippa Raksha… naan yosikkiren da… thangachiye parthukko naan naalikki call pandren” they hang up the call with happy faces.