CH 30: Insatiable

-Mature Content Ahead-

“God! Where did you come from and how did I find you” he leaned in close and ran his thumb across her lips. 

She smirked and kissed his thumb, “Hell and Satan sent me to make your life a million times better.”

Ashwin was buried in the crook of Sivaangi's neck, kissing and tasting her sensitive skin like he was an addict and she was the drug. She gasped and ran her fingers through his hair and all over his body. “Ashwinneyy…” she sighed out his name. He growled and slid her closer to him kissing down her collarbone. “Are we going very slow?” he asked in his base voice. “Rombe” she whispered, tearing his vest. “You tore it? I think I should punish you!” he pulled her closer, grabbing her lace choker that she wore on her neck. “Punish me? For what?” she asked, keeping an innocent face.

“For tearing off my vest in your urgency” he wrapped his palm around her neck tightly, literally choking her. She looked into his lust filled eyes and began to sing, “Ratchasan vendaam, Rasigan vendum, Penn Ullam unnai kenjittrae, Penn Ullam unnai kenjittrae” she knew that he's going to be a beast on that night. “Hahah! Situation song ha… inniku nadakkathu ratchasan ha irunthutte unne rasippen… ” he threw his head back as he laughed. “Hum… love you” she licked his chest.

He took the tub in his hand and moved back. He kept it inside the mini fridge and came back to her. “Get on your knees” he commanded. She did as he said. Her eyes widened as she saw him stripping himself in front of her. She licked her lips, seeing his bare well-built body. He giggled and pulled her closer to his manhood. “Wait a minute, sir” she said before undressing herself. 

He gripped her hair, looking into her eyes and nodded slightly. She took him into her mouth and began to move slowly. “I love you di” he mumbled, locking his eyes with hers. He moaned louder as she fastened the speed. “Not yet” he growled, pulling out from her mouth. He carried her and threw her on the bed. She cupped his cheek, pulling him closer while her other hand roamed all over his body.

Their lips met, increasing their burning desire. He parted and settled in between her legs, making her wrap them around his waist. He bent and kissed her crotch, feeling her under his cold lips and slender fingers. “I can't wait anymore… please” she pleaded him, holding his hands. “Please what? Hum? Please what?” he smirked. “Daddy, please” she intertwined her fingers with his. She gasped on his lips and rubbed her crotch over his length teasingly.

He growled, kissing her lips passionately and eagerly before slamming his hard member into her wet entrance. She moaned and threw her head back as he filled her up. She panted as short loud moans left her perfect lips as he started to move. He growled and bit her cheek as she dug her nails into his back. He thrusted into her fast, hitting her spot over and over again making her walls tighten around him.

“F*ck! Love you! Love you!” he growled multiple times against her lips making a mess of her neck. He bit her sensitive areas and ran his tongue over the bite marks. Soon she reached her climax, he wasn't done. She screamed his name and a lustful smirk took over her face. He growled, kissing her plump swollen lips. He panted and came down from his high pulling out of her. He held her close and moved to the crook of her neck kissing the red areas gently. Sivaangi ran her hand soothingly down his sweaty back and through his hair. No words were uttered but a thousand things were said. 

---------------------

A month passed with their uncontrollable love filled lust. It was two days before their wedding. Arjun planned for a small night party between themselves. 

“Ashwin, nee enna podure? Evlo neram un ps ode ye iruppa…2 maniku lunch sapattu ponathuthan… it's already 5pm… veliye vare idea ve illaile… ” Sivaangi yelled, ironing her dress. “Nee black thaane podre maa… appe enakku black T-shirt ok… ” he came out of his Game room. She swatted his hands as he tried to wrap them around her waist. “Unakku engayachum en koode time spend pannanum nu thonuthaa… innum rendu naal le kalyanam… adhukaprom un veleye paarke nee poirva…Unakku night aana mattum dhaan naan venum le…” she moved to take his black T-shirt.