CH 22: High On Love (past)

"You know what Baby? Your curves and lips will give me boner even when I'm on my deathbed" he placed a few wet kisses on her neck, inhaling her fruity fragrance. "Ash... winney... Naan innikku un veetukku varen... kutitu poriyaa?? Niraiyaa pesalam...please" she asked, showing her puppy eyes to him. "Okay...polaam... ippe mothe veliya polam... naanum neraiya pesanum unte... "

They came out of the washroom only to get caught by the man with a smirk and raised eyebrows standing there. The couple gave sheepish smiles before opening their mouths. "Thangam!" "Machan!" both ran to him and hugged. "Thanks da!" Ashwin kissed Rakshan cheeks. "Ai chi! Poda!" Rakshan pushed him and kissed Sivaangi's forehead, making the man pout. "Nalla paarthen... vera yaaravathu vandhurundha... Arjun ku therinjuchunaa?" Rakshan asked. "Illada... athalam paarthuppen... nee happy ha da" Ashwin asked him back. "En thangam happy na... naa happy da! Seekiram enna maama aakirunge..." he teased them, earning smacks from them. "Anne maari pesu! Anni te...sam te laam sollanum... " Sivaangi said. "Machan, un thangachiya naan kootitu porenda... veetukku poi ava dress lam edutthuttu...naan veetukku kootittu poren... future pathi konjam discuss panne vendiyathu... please machanplease machan please machan please machan please machan please machan please machan please machan" he pleaded Rakshan. "Dei dei! Tape recorder! Niruthuda... kootitu poda... unte ave safe ha thaan iruppa... epdiyum weekend vandhuruvinge thaane" Rakshan dragged. Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at each other. "Thangam! Yaar vandhalum... neethan enakku... athu Ashwin kum theriyum... " Sivaangi hugged her brother. The trio had a group hug.

Soon after the party, they went back home. Ashwin was packing all her dresses and things while she was narrating whatever happened to Saranya and Sam. They both were really happy for both of them. "Shall we move?" Ashwin asked, coming down from upstairs. "Ya, sure... " Sivaangi smiled and hugged Rakshan and Saranya. She chuckled with tears as she saw Sam giving a teasing smile. Ashwin pulled Sam into a hug and thanked him for everything. "Naan onnum kalyanam aagi pola... thirippiyum tholla pandrathukkune varuven... " she grinned and stepped into the car. Rakshan sighed, seeing the disappearing car. Saranya hugged him from behind and brought him back to the house.

"Wahhh!!! Ashwinneyyy... naama mattum dhaana enna? Pakkathule neighbours yaarume illa?" Sivaangi looked around. "Namma mattumdhan! Thaniya... Nee evlo kathi yen per sonnalum yaarkum velangathu... .servants irukkange... house clean panne mattum appa appa vandhuttu povaange... so no disturbance... " he grinned, earning a punch from her. "Inge uge veedu irukkune yaarkum theriyatha?" she asked. "Namma family eh thavire... yaarkum theriyathu... " he said, making her blush at his words 'Namma family'.

"Unge oruthar ku ivlo periya veedu yen?" she held his hand. "Nalla irukkule...ithukku minnukku lonely feel varum... but athaan nee vandhuttiyye..." he dragged her to his bedroom. "Namma bedroom" he whispered in her ears. Her face turned crimson red and gave a tiny nod. "Naan dress change pannanum... " she said and moved towards the closet. "Naan unnode half clothes ange irunthu eduttu vanten... naalikki arrange pannikalam" he told her. "Ok... help me to unzip this dress... ette maatuthu" she said trying to get the zipper of the dress. He stepped forward and brushed her cheeks with her bearded one. He traced her bare shoulder with his cold fingers. "Ei! Ulllukku onnume podalayaadi?" he gulped as he saw her bare back after unzipping her dress. "Achoo! Ashwinneey... Neengathane vaangi koduthinga!? It's a bra cup attached dress Ashwin!" she hit her forehead in shyness. "Oo.. Sorry sorry... I will wait outside" he moved."Vendam irunge... I trust you... stay here da purusha" she pushed him on the bed. He distracted himself from seeing her by scrolling his phone.

She walked towards Ashwin after dressing up, and straddled him. She hugged him tightly, "Ethana naal aasai... ithukku minnuku ennatha namma romance pannirunthalum even though I know that You Love Me... ivlo happiness kidaichathille da... " she pecked his lips continuously more than ten times. "Baby! Wait! Mothe pesirvom... but I'm really sorry... thalli podanum nu ille... nee endha alavukku mukkiyamo athe alavukku Rakshan um mukkiyam... ithukapprom enna nadanthaalum paarthukkalam... and we should be careful Arjun ku theriyakoodathu... " he patted her cheeks. "Okay...sollunge" she placed her head on his chest. "Next month May le... engagement pannikalam... namma family mattum... sam sri yayum kooptukalam. 7 per mattum... athukapprom register marriage... August pole... private ha... public ha next year October Wedding vechikkalam... unakku ok ha" he looked into her eyes. "Enakku okthan... eppa kalyanam panna enna... neenge kooda iruntha pothum... neenge love sonna udane...enakku purushan aayitinge... " she pecked his cheek. "And innonu... naame Arjun te ellame sollirlam... namme relationship eh thavire... Yaaru ennode Annan... and I'm your PA nu sollirlaam... I have my own ways to tell him... one by one sollalam" she took his hands and wrapped it around her waist. He nodded at her, giving a small smile. "So... what's next?" he asked tracing his fingers from her waist to her bare thighs. "Don't you know?" Sivaangi asked and kissed his chest.