✨𝓣𝔀𝓸✨

The alpha nodded, walking with the omega who looked so beautiful in his eyes. His strong and cold face, those innocent eyes, that sinful body, the deep voice, everything about the omega made him go crazy. His wolf was howling loudly in pain and joy.

He knew it was wrong to look at a mated omega like that but he just couldn't control himself. His usual respectful self slowly slipped away as he followed the omega. The sting in his heart increased every single time his eyes landed on the mate mark resting on the Omega's neck. The small walk came to an end as they reached a secluded bridge.

The place looked like a scene out of a fairytale. The wooden bridge was built above a clear stream of spring water, the place filled with fresh cherry blossoms. Sighing Taehyung turned around to look at the alpha straight in his eyes.

"We need to talk."

_________________________________________________

"This place looks so good!" Kim SeokJin, the only omega advisor of Blue Moon spoke as he looked at the huge omega and childcare center. "We recently opened it after a few omegas requested a safe place," Jimin said as they walked inside.

"Guys! We have some visitors!" Hoseok said as he clapped his hands. "Seokie! Chimmy! What are you doing here? Where is Yoonie? Who are these people?" A sweet voice spoke. "Oh, Yoonie is outside. They are the advisors of Blue Moon." Jimin answered making the woman smile.

"I'm Rosè, nice to meet you all!"

The woman introduced herself making Jin smile. "I'm Kim SeokJin. Nice to meet you too!" He said smiling. "Ah looks like you found your new home Jin?" The voice of Neajun made him roll his eyes. "What do you want old man? And why are you inside an omega care center? Get out before someone does something! You're not an omega!" Jin said annoyed. "Nothing. I'm just happy that you found a place for yourself when he rejects you. And besides, what can these omegas do?" The male said making Jin even more irritated.

The male always hated Jin with his guts.  He hated how the omega male easily made his way into the group of advisors. He hated how witty the male was. He hated how one of his top advisors had publicly rejected his daughter only to be Jin's mate. He hated everything about the male.

"Well, I can break your bones, old man... " Rosè said cracking her knuckles. "Nice joke sweetheart. I would like to see you try it... " Naejun said laughing. Rosè laughed back before delivering one strong punch in the male's stomach, making him stumble back. The now-angry Naejun charged back at her. Rosè only smiled as she grabbed the man by his hand, twisting it and slamming the male onto the floor.

"There you go! And don't call random people sweetheart old man. It's creepy and my mate doesn't like it when people call me that."

"Fuck yeah!!! You got some crazy moves rosè!" Jin said cheering for the fellow omega. "Thank you! Our Luna teaches us all these moves. We have self-defense classes with him every weekend. He is really strong and has some of the best moves!" She said excitedly making Jimin and Hoseok chuckle.

"Wow! Your Luna is a great person. He is so progressive and open-minded! He is one of the coolest people I met. " Jin said making a deep chuckle erupt. "I have to agree with that. And it would be great if you would please shut your fucking mouth Mr. Neajun. I expect you to respect my mate if you don't want to get beheaded for defamation and harassment of my mate." The tall man said, making sure to stress the last two words. "Oh come on Namjoon. I was just joking!" Naejun laughed it off, not wanting to get into a scuffle with the muscular alpha.

"Ugh! I don't know how your alpha tolerates him but if he was in our pack, the Luna would have kicked his ass out of the packhouse." Jimin said scoffing. "Well, I wish our alpha could do the same too... " Jin said sighing. "Anyways who wants to get some cotton candy?!! " Hoseok said trying to cheer up the three omegas. "We would love to!"

_________________________________________________

"Are you sure you want to do this Jeongukk? You can just rej-" "Don't even talk about rejection Tae! I will try to find a way out of this. I'll try to find something. " Jeongukk spoke as he looked at the other with determined eyes.

"Can we keep this a secret within us? I'm not ready to announce it to my pack members... " Taehyung asked to sigh as he stared at the handsome male. "We can Tae... I'll make sure to keep it guarded," Jeongukk said as he gently grabbed the other's right hand, placing it on his chest. Tingles ran through their bodies as there was a sudden shift in the air.

"We can do this. We can get through this together. We can win this war... " Jeongukk spoke in the softest of voices, making Taehyung smile. "Thank you for listening to me and understanding my side of the story... " Taehyung said, trying his level best to not blush at the intense gaze of the older alpha.

"Let me lead you to your room... " Taehyung spoke, turning around to hide his cherry-red cheeks. A deep rumble escaped Jeongukk's chest as he looked at the other's attempt to hide his beautiful blushing face.
_________________________________________________

A small insight into Taehyung as the Luna of Pearl Pack