✨𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮✨

"B-But!" "Don't worry Jen. You'll be the perfect Luna when I'm absent." Taehyung said as he explained to his sister as he stroked the other's hair. "I'm just too childish the... They won't take me seriously... They know me as the smiley, giggly, happy baby. Suddenly being their Luna is just too much for me... I'm not good for the role." She said as they both lay down.

"Jennie Kim, are you underestimating your powers?" Taehyung said making Jennie chuckle. "I don't know... I don't even have a mate yet..." Jennie said as she cuddled Taehyung. "Baby, did you ever need a mate to do something in your life? Your mate is out there somewhere. Who knows maybe you might find your mate out there!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.

"How are you so sure that they will make you work under their pack for a year?" Jennie asked as she played with her brother's precious locks. "Don't you remember Jen? When we were twelve there was a huge fight between two wolves in which one ended up setting fire to an entire village. At that time Appa had to go and work under Emerald pack." Taehyung explained making Jennie huff out in anger.

"Can't you let that woman get the punishment instead of you? You never did anything wrong! She is the one who killed those wolves! Not you!" She spoke angrily as she sat up. "It's because of the rules baby... We can't do anything about them... They were laid down by the first  werewolves to ever exist and who are we to question them?" Taehyung said as he hugged his sister.

"But why can't I go instead of you!" "The person who leads the pack has to be punished not their sibling... " Taehyung said making the other groan in anger.

"So you are leaving for the Jeon's pack tomorrow?" "Yes... If the elders decide that the entire thing is to be ruled out as an accident then I might not even have to stay at that pack." Taehyung said making the other sigh. "I just want you back home safe..." Jennie said as Taehyung walked out of the room. "I will be back safe Jen... " Taehyung whispered before blowing out the candles lit in her room.

He walked out of the hallways to the other, secluded side of the pack house. The place was for visitors and new members of the pack. He quietly sneaked in, hoping to see the cedar wood-scented alpha. The musky scent invaded his nostrils as soon as he entered the right chamber of the huge house. His eyes looked around at the comfortably asleep advisors of Blue Moon who were given all types of expensive clothes and silks to make them more comfortable.

The sight of a sleeping Jin and Namjoon cuddling each other came into his vision as he cooed at the adorable mates.  The scene of Jin and Namjoon kissing and hugging each other openly in front of everyone replayed in his mind. He always wanted a relationship like that with his mate. But sadly his fate decided to do something completely different...

"Tae!" The whisper caught him by surprise as he spun around to clash into the muscular chest of the deliciously scented alpha. The alpha was quick to pull him into the room, shutting the door behind them. "Why do you have the scent of an alpha?" Was the first question that came out of the mouth of the handsome man who stood across him with folded hands.

"Why do you care my alpha~" The omega smirked as he made his way to the alpha who froze in his tracks. His heart did flips as he looked at the omega walking towards him. The male was just so beautiful, the way he smiles, the way he talks, the way he walks, everything about him was beautiful.

The long dainty fingers of the omega traced the sharp jawline of the alpha who was stunned by the brave actions. "Snowflake... " Jeongukk called out warningly making Taehyung giggle. "Don't be jealous... It's my sister... " Jeongukk nodded as he grabbed the other's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

A pretty blush spread across Taehyung's cheeks as he looked up. His breath hitched as he locked eyes with Jeongukk. He felt himself drowning in the warmth present in the pretty chocolate brow eyes of Jeongukk. "You are so pretty... " Jeongukk spoke as he planted a kiss on the other's hand. "Thank you... " Taehyung mumbled shyly as he looked away from the other.

"Keep your eyes on me, sweetheart~" Jeongukk spoke as he gently grabbed Taehyung's chin as made the other look at him. "You are too handsome to not look at m-" Taehyung stopped as they instantly detached from each other's hold as their ears picked up the faint sound of footsteps.

A knock on the door made both of them tense up slightly as they sat on the mattress on the floor, away from each other. "Come in" Jeongukk spoke as he poured two cups of tea. "Alpha I heard someone talking. Is everything ok?" Jeongukk at this point seriously wanted to decapitate Naejun and bury him six feet under the ground.

"We are fine Naejun shi. Thank you for your concern-" "Oh you are here too omega." Jeongukk growled at the disrespect as he glared at the alpha male. "Naejun I expect you to respect Luna Taehyung if you don't want to end up on the streets after we reach the pack tomorrow." Naejun gulped as he nodded.

"Just a small piece of advice alpha. Don't spend your time with a mated omega like Luna Taehyung in a closed space. People might assume things... " The sour pheromones Jeongukk emitted at Naejun's words made Taehyung feel dizzy as he clutched his head. "Get out of the room before I drag you out," Jeongukk spoke in an authoritative tone as Naejun quickly left the room. Jeongukk frowned as he tried to calm himself down.

"I'm so sorry that you had to hear his words sweetheart. Don't listen to him. He is a dickhead. I don't know why my mom entertains him... " Jeongukk said as he frowned, making Taehyung giggle. "It's fine... I'm used to it.."