✨𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽✨

"Shhh!" The omega said as they quietly sneaked past the guards. The two quietly pushed the huge stone wall. The wall moved back slightly to reveal a very tiny passage. The alpha held the hands of his omega as he lead the way. The thin passage gradually widened as they came to an abrupt stop. The alpha looked down at the ground, as if he was trying to find something.

"Ah there it is!" The alpha said as he as stomped on the piece of stone. The stone immediately dropped down, revealing another hidden passage. The alpha landed on his feet as he looked up at his omega. "Jump snowflake, I'll catch you." The alpha said as he opened his arms, ready to catch his omega. The omega smiled, nodding as he took a deep breath. He trusted the alpha. He trusted him with all his life. He knew the alpha would never intentionally let him get hurt.

"I'm jumping.. " The omega whispered as he counted to three before jumping. As he had expected the alpha caught him, the strong, muscular arms under his (omega) knees and around his waist.  The closeness made the omega blush as he quickly got down from the alpha's hold.

"Your so pretty snowflake.... " The alpha mumbled as he leaned closer to the blushing omega. "S-Shut up!" The omega said blushing as he playfully slapped the alpha's chest. The alpha only chuckled as he watched his omega walk away, blushing like a rose. "Wait for me sweetheart!" The alpha said as he ran behind his omega with all the things he had brought.  The two held hands as they walked down the passage, stopping near a door.

The alpha quickly pulled out a bunch of keys, unlocking the door. The door opened to show a huge field  covered with beautiful flowers. "Wow!" The omega gasped as he ran through the huge field. The alpha joined him as the omega watched the flowers sway with the wind. The alpha smiled as he hugged his  excited omega from the back.

"They are so beautiful alpha!" The omega said as he leaned back into the warmth of the alpha. "Just like you snowflake... " The alpha said making the omega blush. "So cheesy!" The omega said as he put his hands on the alpha's which were wrapped around his waist. "Just for you snowflake.... " The alpha said making the omega giggle.

"I love alpha...."

"I love you too my omega....."

The two stood in silence as they watched the flowers sway with the wind under the moonlight.

_________________________________________________

The constant knocks on the door made Taehyung groan as he frowned before getting out of the bed. He fluffed up his hair, yawing before opening the door. The sight he met with made him clench his thighs together as he blushed bright red.

The handsome, hot alpha stood in front of him, sweating, his muscles flexing, tattooed hand running through his dark raven locks, his heavy pheromones surrounding him. 'I didn't ask to get attacked like this.....' Taehyung murmured. "Good morning Taehyung." The deep raspy voice made his inner wolf whine as he looked up at the smirking alpha.

"Good morning to you to alpha!" Taehyung said still sleepy as he bowed to the alpha. The huge shirt he wore slipped off his shoulder, slightly revealing his pretty tan skin. That little peak was enough for Jeongukk's brain to fuck up. He gazed at the Omega's shoulder one last time before shifting his eyes back to the face of the omega.

That sight was another bullet to his poor heart. An adorable pout decorated the lips of the pretty omega as he rubbed his eyes with his fists as his fluffy hair made him look even more adorable. 'My poor heart!' Raven linked dramatically making Jeongukk chuckle at his wolf's dramatic ass.

"Bitch tell him why you are here instead of staring at him like a creep!" The words of his wolf made Jeongukk clear his throat. "So are you ready for training? I instructed you to be at the training grounds by seven..." He asked making Taehyung gasp. "I'm so sorry! I'll be there in five minutes!" Taehyung said, finally fully awake. "Please sit down for a minute!" Taehyung said, mindlessly pulling the alpha inside.

"It's ok. I'll stay out-" "I'll be back in just five minutes!" Taehyung said as he grabbed the outfit he had prepared last night before running into the  washroom. The alpha was left speechless as he sat down on the couch to the right of the bed. He looked around, inspecting the room, to make sure it was comfortable.

The room was painted in a pretty peach color with many tiny plants by the window. A huge dressing table with all types of ornaments was opposite to the fluffy canopy bed which was twice the size of a regular king sized bed. A huge white book shelf was beside the door filled with books. The entire room was filled with the familiar scent of lilies and roses. The room had a very modern but vintage vibe to it.

As he looked around, his eyes landed on the bed filled with pillows.It almost looked like a nest. The alpha suddenly felt possessive as an instinct to scent the omega bubbled with in him. He unnoticeably scented a few things of the omega.

He quickly sat back in his place when he heard the door to the walk-in closet open. The omega came out dressed in a silky shirt and black pants as he set his fluffy hair. Jeongukk's heart banged loudly in his chest as he witnessed how beautiful the omega was.

"Let's go alpha!"

The voice of Taehyung made him snap out of his trance as he nodded.

"Yeah..... Let's go...... "