✨ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ✨

"No! Don't!" Taehyung looked up to see the omega look at him with concerned eyes. "Don't move around! The wounds will open and cause more pain. " The omega explained as she tied the bandage around his waist. "Your name?" "LaLisa. LaLisa Manoban. Nice to meet you!" She said smiling politely. "I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you too!" Taehyung said smiling back at her.

"Hey omega! The Luna is asking for you!" A random wolf said as he opened the door. Lisa shrieked as she grabbed the nearest cloth, covering Taehyung's body. "At least knock before you enter!" She yelled as the alpha scoffed. "Don't yell at me omega!" The alpha voice made the female omega shiver slightly as she bows down.

"Don't use your alpha voice on her. Don't try to control her." Taehyung spoke as he covered himself up. "Shut up o-" "We will be there. Now please leave!" Taehyung spoke as he shut the door on the alpha's face. "Thank you... " Lisa says as she helps Taehyung into some clothes.

"You don't need to thank me. Let's go!" Taehyung said as he held Lisa's hand. "Let's be friends!" Taehyung said trying to socialize. "Sure! Let's go!" Lisa said smiling as she set his clothes one last time. "There is only one rule when talking to the Luna. Stay a minimum three feet away from her and don't look at her in the eyes." Taehyung nodded as they stopped at the huge door.

Lisa knocked on the door twice as she heard a come in from the other. "I'll be standing there. Bye Bye!" Lisa said as she hid a few feet away from the room. Taehyung nodded as he slowly opened the door. A rush of cold air hit him as the familiar calming pheromones hit him.

He gently closed the door as he walked into the dimly lit room. His eyes spotted the sleeping figure laying on the lap of the Luna. Her hands resting on his head as she looked up at him. Taehyung quietly walked in front of the Luna. "Have a seat... " Taehyung nodded as he quietly sat on the edge of the bed.

"I want you to be a guard. You will be in the room across to mine, the one beside head alpha's. Taehyung only nodded as he quietly peeked at the face of the sleeping alpha. 'He looks so adorable when asleep... ' Taehyung thought as he listened to the Luna. " Since you are an omega my son will be teaching your for your safety. " The Luna said as Taehyung squealed internally.

"How is Jennie?" The question caught him off guard as he looked up at the queen. "It's been years since I have seen her.. " The Luna spoke, her voice way more gentle and a smile on her lips. "She is doing alright Luna." Taehyung spoke as he tried to remember how and where his sister met the Luna of blue moon.

"Don't get your pretty head all worked up..... Your father was my best friend.... " The detail made Taehyung look up at the other in slight confusion. "He and I went to the same school. We were classmates and trained together... Too bad we had to seperate.. " The queen said, a smile still lingering on her lips.

"I heard that you are one hell of a ruler. It's nice to hear that...... " The words made Taehyung smile slightly. "You look just like your dad. A literal copy..." The queen whispered making Taehyung smile sadly. "Anyways! I hope you will fulfill your duties properly. These six months might be tough but you can get through." The Luna said as he nodded firmly.

"I will fulfill my duties Luna." Taehyung said making the Luna chuckle. "This is the keys to your room. You can go now. Lisa will help you around." Luna said making Taehyung nod happily. "I'll see you later Luna." Taehyung said as he quietly left the room.

His eyes glanced at the sleeping male one last time before he closed the door. The lingering scent calmed his racing heart as he took a deep breath in. "How did it go?" "Oh my god! You scared me Lisa!" Taehyung said as he put a hand over his racing heart. "Sorry... " She said smiling sheepishly.

"It went good.. I'm gonna be in that room and I'm gonna be a guard!" Taehyung said as they walked towards Taehyung's supposed room. "That's awesome! My best friend is also a guard! I'll ask him to protect you!" Lisa said making taehyung smile.

"Wah! Your room is so big!!" Lisa said as they opened the room. Few maids were in the room, setting the bed and other things. "Really?" Taehyung asked as he looked around his room. It was almost one forth of his room in pearl but he was ok with it. "Yes! Only Jin and Namjoon have this size of room. The head alpha's is bigger than this though... " Lisa said as Taehyung only nodded. "But why am I being given such a big room? Aren't I supposed to be like every other person in the pack?" Taehyung asked confused.

"For name's sake you will be called as a commoner but packs usually treat alpha's and Luna's of other pack undergoing punishment very carefully cause they can form an alliance after the wolf is released." Taehyung hummed as he understood why the Luna was way less formal. 'Maybe she was just using appa as way to get closer to us and become alliances.... ' His wolf linked.

"Noona! I'll take care of this! You all can leave!" Lisa said as she grabbed the pillows from the older maid. The older maids thanked the kind omega as they left the two alone. The two omegas chatted all evening as they set up Taehyung's room. They both were getting along with each other and Taehyung was more than happy to make a new friend.

"Lisa yah Bam is asking for you!" A male alpha's voice rang outside the door making Lisa get up instantly. "I'll be back Taehyung ah! If you need anything just ask the guards at the end of the hallway. They are my friends. They will help you out. Dinner at 8!" Lisa said as she left.

Taehyung sighed as he fell onto the bed, closing his eyes as his sister linked him. "Tae! Tae! Taehyung Kim! Bitch!" "What is it?" Taehyung linked back annoyed as he took off his bandages. "Just wanted to see how you are doing bitch... " Jennie linked making taehyung mentally chuckle.

"I'm fine... How is Yoongi, Chimmy, Hobi and rose?" Taehyung linked back as he applied some herbal balm on his wounds. "Everyone is ok I guess... We all are gloomy... Even our sunshine is gloomy. He is being super sad. We all miss you already.. " Taehyung smiled sadly as he listened to Jennie link him.

"Don't be sad. I'll be back home in six months." "I hope so.... Yah wait a minute. Someone is knocking on the door. I'll link you later!" Jennie abruptly cut off the link making taehyung scoff. He quickly wrapped his wounds in fresh bandages before lying down on his bed. His entire body relaxed as he came into contact with the soft mattress. His eyes felt heavy as he body was pain.

With one last sigh, he closed his eyes, as his nose picked up traces of the delicious and addictive smell.