Court

I'm looking at myself in the mirror of the court house bathroom how the hell did I end up here wrong place wrong time I keep telling myself, why do I always pick dickhead's but thinking back he knew every right thing to say and I was so stupid I believed it, Ellie time to go judge is back and ready for you Veronica my solicitor says at the door, ok let's go I'm sat in the court room as the judge starts talking all rise I find you Ellie jones guilty of murder and sentencecece you to 20 years without parole to be served out in fox river good day as the judge was walking away Veronica shouted but that's a men's jail all the judge said was I know. I'm so sorry ellie I will try my best to get you moved, it's ok you did everything you could for me, im pushed in the prison van going to my new home for the next 20 years if I make it out alive the van ride was long but I didn't mind look what I was going to be facing I'm glad in a way veronica pointed out it was a male prison that would of been a shock walking into that as least I know now what to expect, the van pulled up to big gates then pulled in, the doors opened she's all your boss, well hello you're different to the normal kind we get around here im officer bellick if your supper nice to me i will be to you he winks at me  i think my face said it all as he pushed me in a changing room this is dr tancredi she will be in charge of your stripsearch as we don't have female officers I think personally I should just do it why give you special treatment your a con same as the rest of them. Thank you officer bellick I will take it from here Hello my names Dr Sara Tancredi you can ask to see me anytime you want I've never seen anything like this before I'm so sorry I think it's disgusting, I just smile she means well but I just can't stop thinking what's going to happen to me how long will I last, are you ok dr tancredi asks me? yeah sorry just scared, she smiles as she says I need you to take all your clothes of I did as she told me to do ok can you part your legs bend down and cough 5 times please last thing undo your hair and run your hands through it ok great  the warden wants to see you I will take you, get changed into these clothes. I'm sat in the warden's office as he starts talking hello Ellie I'm Henry pope I'm so sorry that you are here I'm glad you met Dr Tancredi she will take you for showers on your own each day she is on shift and give you any lady things you will need she is the only female staff we have as for anything else I'm sorry but all the cells are full but I have taken time to think of where to put you these men I trust they have never hurt a woman before but if you need anything or wanna talk you can ask for me anytime as for yard time I'm sorry you will have to mix as soon as a single cell comes available it's yours if you don't need any thing right now officer bellick will take you to your cell good luck, thank you for the shower alone time i smile at him at least I can wash in peace he just nods at me he seems nice and I knew he felt awkward I don't think he knew what to say, im walking up to the gates of gen pop we stop to unlock the gates I look in and think welcome to hell move it con bellick says as he pushes me forward as im following him every cat call you could think of was been said come here sweat heart I will show you a good time, put her in my cell boss, let me have ten mins with her what did you do to get put in here I do like a bad girl, i bet she is a bloke under them clothes why eles would she be in here, I'd still show her a good time and so on i just kept my head down open on 40 and the cell gates opened have fun boys she's all your as bellick pushed me in that hard i fell to the floor just as i was about to hit the floor arms came out to save me i froze and moved to the corner of the room im sorry if i scared you my name is lincoln thats my brother micheal and thats sucre I just nodded we won't hurt you i promise, i smile he seems nice but hey what do i know i pick bad men hey bebita bottom bunk is all yours they can't see you like they can up top sucre says as he gets on top bunk, thank you I smile at him I stayed in the corner I didn't know what to do hey let me help you surce says as he jumps down he started picking my things up   and put my box under  my bed come here I will show you how the officers like your bed made up thank you, i could here them talking low at the gates all i got was what we going to do with a girl in the cell now that voice was Michael's I think, i finish my bed and just sit on my bed i don't have a clue what to do just as i was thinking about how the hell i ended up here the buzzers go off and the cell door opens i look up at lincoln like a lost puppy i don't know why but when I look into his eyes i feel like i can trust him, within seconds men was at our gate lincoln was infront of me well well well what you got in here how about you share go away t bag leave the girl alone lincoln tells him, I don't know why but i ended up holding on to the back of Lincoln jumper im playing nice hey sugar take my pocket i promise you noone will mess with you I can look after you better than any of these, she's not intressed im sure she can talk for her self everyone was looking at me no thanks, now get out of our cell and don't come back lincoln shouts, t bag walked away with his little boys following him lincoln bent down next to me it's ok he's gone what's your name? eeee ellie. i promise you i will look out for you just stay close its dinner  time lets go i walk next to him we get our food and go sit down the food looks awfull but hey its a prison not a hotel im eating my food so bebita what you in for sucre asks me, murder but i didn't do it what about you if I can ask that sucre just smiled at me i robbed a store but im out in 6 months so not all bad, micheal was just eating his food with his head down i don't think he likes me much what do we do after dinner, its yard time for you but me and Michael go to work but sucre will be with you so don't worry and t bag is with us so he won't bother you lincoln says as he smiles at me. We finish dinner and I follow sucre out to the yard it was a big space with basketball nets gym items and tables we went to sit at a table with two other men this is dan and dave sucre told me hi I'm Ellie I smile at them do u play dan says holding his hand up with cards yes I do good girl lets play dave says as he was dealing the cards out we were playing for over an hour it was fun getting to know them turns out they were both in prison for silly things nothing bad they told me all about life before prison both had kids and partners I told them all about my shit chooses they said that's how we learn. Hello pretty lady changed your mind yet about my offer I will treat you good just as I was about to say no Lincoln comes to my side t bag I won't tell you again back off Lincoln was mad I've never seen someone that mad before t bag walks off I try to lighten the mood thank you your my night in shining armour he went red bless him he's so cute he's like a big teddy bear you can cuddle in bed I had to shake my head to stop thinking like it he wouldn't want me why would he he's probably married with kids at home he just feels sorry for me.

Lincolns pov

From the moment Ellie landed by my feet and looked so scared in my eyes I knew I was going to fall for her she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen I was glad when sucre gave her the bottom bunk she's a lot better to wake up to they is not much room in the cell two sets of bunk beds a sink toilet and some draws I knew it was going to be hard to watch over her but I would do anything to keep her safe then t bag walks in I knew he would most of the men haven't seen a girl in years and Ellie is stunning I felt something deep in me when she was holding on to the back of my jumper I'm just not show what but I've never felt it before we went for dinner her and sucre was chatting about why they were in prison I knew she was pure she was smiling at sucre she is so beautiful Micheal just had his head down I know he's thinking of the plan what happens after dinner Ellie says to me well we go to work you go to the yard but don't worry sucre will be with you, I'm working in p.i lost in my own world thinking about ellie come on lincoln get to work we don't have long and god knows what were going to do with a girl in our cell she might rat us out then its all over micheal says walking away she won't she's not like that i hope so for your sake. We were walking out of p.i I could see Ellie laughing with sucre dave and dan t bag went over to her just as I walked up to her get lost t bag now when Ellie said I was her night in shining armour I could feel my face heat up but I need to get my head back in the game why would a stunning sexy lady want with me a deadbeat man.