All alone

I've just got back to the cell after my shower it's empty. at least I don't  have to make small talk, I grab my huddie and head to the kitchen, hey Ellie do you want me to spit in dans food paul says hugging me, I smile it's ok but if  I change my mind I will let you know, spit he wants rat poison the dirty rat jake says, i smile thanks guys it means a lot that you just knew it wasn't true I guess I should  of not made friends in here. Don't be silly your a kind caring girl don't change for anyone stan says and hugs me, I just wish Lincoln believed me the truth will come out it always does Paul says hugging me, anyway how was ur sexy girlfriend I know your changing the subject but she's great i get hard every time I see her,  how long till your out of here!  less than a year its count down. Hey Ellie if you wanna stay in the back it's ok jake shouts  to me no I don't but thanks he nods breakfast went by with a few comments Lincoln didn't even look at me sucre said hi and a bit later dan came up can we talk yeah  go for it, i mean just us?  if you wanna talk then talk he looks down and walks of i look up to Lincoln looking at me then the last comment came what's up Ellie you having a lovers tiff i was about to walk of when paul put his hand on mine and  says stay still and shouts the only thing Ellie is guilty of is been nice to most of you even after all the comments you gave her she always had her friends backs can you all say the same and as for you dan if your life is that shit you have to lie about ellie i feel sorry for you she was your friend and deserves  better from you.

Thanks Paul your all really great guys I look around, hey your amazing and if Lincoln doesnt  see that that's on him not you stan says.

It's yard time im sat on my own with my back to the wall, hey princess t bag sits next to me I haven't seen you about I thought you was dead, now now princess that's not nice im here to be nice now you don't have Lincoln im going to give you a chance to take my pocket I will protect you, and what will I have to do for this, just some nice favours, thanks but I think I will pass, your making a bad decision im coming to get you t bag says as he walks off.

Hey Ellie you ok sucre asks me, yeah im ok, what did t bag want, oh  just to remind me he's coming for me now Lincoln doesn't give a shit about me sucre shakes his head im sorry Ellie i have tried to make him see sence, hey its ok don't worry about it but for what its worth when t bag gets me tell lincoln i never looked at dan or anyone else I loved linc I get up and walk away I turn round thanks sucre you're a good mate.

I'm in medical with Sara I can't sit still I just have a feeling that something is going to happen Ellie if you wanna go into protection I can talk to pope sara asks me,  I shake my head no I will go mad I love my kitchen job it's all I have, i can give you something to relax you no no I need to be alert. Just hold on a minute she walks out to talk to Michael i could hear them talking as I rock back and forward on my chair is she ok Michael asks, no can the other doc take care of you today Sara asks him as she walks back to me. Im sorry your busy I will go no it's ok im worried about you.

Sucre pov

I'm so worried about Ellie I just wish linc would opened his eyes and see she won't last long without him the men will soon get to her it was because of linc there haven't already I've tried to talk to him she's so kind to kind  i can't believe linc believes this shit I don't think he does deep down he's got his jealous head on.

Michaels pov

Hey bro I've just been in medical and Ellie was with Sara she didn't look good Sara even gave my file to the other doc so she didn't have to leave her I have a bad feeling lincoln. Is she ok t bag was around her at yard time sucre asks me,  I don't think so she had her head down but she was rocking like she was crying I even heard Sara say about protection. Well she made her bed the slut can lie in it lincoln says, come on man you don't believe that i try saying. 

Ellies pov 

The day went by slow I was jumping at my own shadow jake said I could stay in the kitchen all day as they was loads to do or he was just saying that to help me I told them how I was feeling.

I'm walking back to my cell as dan comes up hey Ellie I just wanna say sorry I didn't mean to say it it just came out and I never said it wasn't true I just let them think it was  anyway im sorry i will tell Lincoln im sorry I fucked our friendship up you mean alot to me . Thanks for the sorry but as for Lincoln it's ok he should of belived me I say walking away. 

Lincolns pov

I don't know what to do I knew in my heart she didn't do it I can't believe I thought she did I was just jealous of the friendship she had with dan but that's all it is friendship she had to make friends she's in here for a long time all day I've been hearing things like at breakfast im glad she has the kitchen staff to back her up but it should be me Michael and sucre believe her and when Michael got back from medical and said Sara gave his file away to be with Ellie I knew things are bad and sucre said t bag is all over her and sara said about protection I need to make this right as im walking back to my cell I see her with dan and him saying sorry for lying im going to kill him but then I hear  ellie say as for Lincoln don't he should of trusted me, right there and then I knew I lost her she is right I should of trusted her a relationship is built on trust.