Chapter 28

«Drake»
It was the end of my last subject today and also the end of my last class as a college student.

"Pupunta ka ba mamaya?" One of my classmate asked.

Isinukbit ko agad yung backpack ko. "Titingnan ko." I said.

Wala talaga akong planong pumunta kasi wala akong hilig sa mga party. Kahit na mukha akong part goer wala talaga sa pagkatao ko ang mag party.

"Ano ba yan? Isang beses lang sa buhay mo magkakaroon ng senior's farewell party." He complained.

"Titingnan ko pa nga."

"Ine-expect kita dun Drake ah?" He said.

I nodded at him. But actually I am planning to go to Ranielle's house later. Maglalaro na lang kami ng Ps4. Mas enjoy pa ko dun.

I step out of the room and went to the org's office to get my things.

As I reached the office I pushed the door open and let the cold air rushed to my face. Mami-miss ko yung amoy ng aircon sa office na 'to.

I went to my drawer to get my magazines when the door creek open. Itinago ko agad yung magazines sa likod ko.

It was Ranielle. She looked at me suspisciously.

"Hindi ka pa ba ga-graduate dyan sa magazines mo?" She scolded me.

"Itatapon ko na nga eh." Palusot ko naman. Isinilid ko agad yung mga magazines sa bag ko.

But she didn't talk back. She headed to her drawer and search for something.

"Anong hinahanap mo?" I asked her.

"List ng lahat ng graduating." She said.

"Bakit?"

"Para sa farewell party."

I went next to her.

"Pupunta ka sa farewell party?" I asked as I help her search for the list.

She slightly nods her head.

I have to go to the party. Now that she's going.

"Eto." She said as she pulled out a white document from a brown envelope.

"Uuwi ka na?" I asked.

"May meeting tayo. Loko ka, wag ka munang uuwi." She headed to the door then, not even looking at me.

She glance at me. "Dito ka lang ah?" And went out and closed the door.

After an hour the meeting went smoothly kahit na medyo nakakainip. Puro si Ranielle lang naman ang nagsalita kaya wala rin akong masyadong ginawa.

"Sige. See you guys at 12 midnight." Ranielle said. It was the end of the meeting. She bid goodbye to everyone until it's just the two of us left.

Ranielle and I went home together at akala nya hindi ako pupunta sa party pero akala lang nya yon kasi ang hindi nya alam hirap na hirap na kong mag hanap ng damit para lang pumorma para sakanya.

I ended up with just a gray sweater, a black jeans and my favorite black converse. Twelve thirty A.M. na pero bago pa lang ako paalis ng bahay. Hindi ko alam kung nandun pa si Ranielle but I went anyway.

"Drake!" One of the guys exclaimed as I step inside the house of Hansel—he's also a graduating student from the College of Science. Hindi ko lang alam kung anong course nya but he's so popular for being filthy rich.

"Good to see you here Drake. Sayang, na-miss mo yung speech ni Ms. President." Hansel said.

"Nandito pa sya?" I asked. But Hansel just shrugged. Inabutan nya ako ng beer na nasa lata. I gave him a crooked smile and accepted the beer. But I don't drink. Tikim lang but I don't drink too much.