ice cream - ii

neyar virupam 🙈🙈

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It was late at night, almost 1 am. It was one of those rare days where both of them got a day off and managed to spend it together.  Ashwin set down the plate of brownies and Sivaangi gasped in bliss. She grabbed one and bit into it, melting into the sweet goodness.

She looked at Ashwin and shook her head, "I love you for this."

Ashwin rolled his eyes, "Etha senja etha solra."

(You sau that for such things.)

Sivaangi giggled and switched the channel mindlessly before landing on her co-star, Arjun's interview. Ashwin sighed at the sight of him. His entire social media mentions were about how he and Sivaangi made a very cute pair.

"So ungaluku romba pudicha co star yaaru?" the host asked Arjun.

(Who's your favourite co star?)

Arjun smiled and answered, "Ellarum pudikum. But favorite na Sivaangi than."

(i like everybody. But my favourite is Sivaangi.)

Sivaangi laughed and leaned against Ashwin, listening intently. Ashwin scoffed and turned away. "Favorite my ass," he muttered under his breath.

"En avanagala pudikum?"

(Why do you like her?)

Arjun laughed shyly, and Ashwin fumed. He turned to look at Sivaangi who just laughed at him.

"She's very cute. And romba sweet, ellar kittayum romba genuine ah nadanthupanga. Naa promotions ponathe avanga varuvanganu nenaichu than, because she's very fun and romba comfortable ah feel aachu."

(She's very cute and sweet. Very genuine. I came to promotions because she was there.)

Ashwin stared at the screen in disbelief. Sivaangi on the other smiled widely and said, "How sweetu."

Ashwin shook his head and switched the channel and Sivaangi exclaimed, "Ashwineyy! Yen mathiniga."

(Ashwineyy! Why did you change it?)

Ashwin looked at her, "Bore aadichudhu."

(It was boring.)

Sivaangi giggled, "Karugutheyyy."

(Burning..)

Ashwin narrowed his eyes at her and Sivaangi shook her head trying to control her laughter, "Naa brownie ah sonnen."

(I was talking about the brownie.)

Ashwin huffed in annoyance and turned away. He didn't mind people fawning over her, but it got a bit close to home when it was celebrities.

Sivaangi laughed, "Kova padathinga Ashwineyy."

(Don't get annoyed, Ashwineyy.)

"Kovam la illa. Avan sonna solitu potum."

(Not annoyed. I don't care what he says.)

Sivaangi's eyes widened, "Neenga ivalo possessive ah irupinga na ethirpakala."

(I never thought you'd be this possessive.)

Ashwin turned to her, "Katiiruntha indha mathiri flirt panirka matangala?"

(Maybe if I showed you it, they wouldn't flirt like this.)

Sivaangi said, "Aiyo. Naane vai kooduthu matikiten."

(I've tooted my own horn.)

Ashwin laughed and pulled her in closer. They were so close to each other, noses bumping against each other and she could feel her heartbeat in her ears. He inched closer and his gazed flicked down to her lips.

"Kaatidava?", he asked huskily and Sivaangi breathed heavily before humming in response. He crashed his lips onto hers, his hands squeezed her waist making her gasp. He pushed her down onto the sofa, deepening the kiss with every second. He pulled away briefly to place kisses on her neck, nibbling and biting on her skin. They were in their own world, and it felt as though the only thing she could say was his name.

(Should I show it to you?)

Their ministrations were cut off by Ashwin's phone blaring loudly beside him. He ignored it at first, too engrossed in her to care. But the ringing wouldn't stop and he sighed dejectedly. He gave her an apologetic smile, before picking up his phone. It was Sarath.

"Dei, en kaiyla saavadi vaanga pora da," Ashwin snapped into the phone.

(I'm going to kill you.)

"Partner, enna ippadi solitanga. Edhavadu mukiyamana velaiya irukingala?," he asked.

(Partner, what happened? Are you busy?)

"Ama da, romba mukiyamana vela. Phone ah vei."

(Yes, very busy. Hang up.)

He cut the call abruptly and turned towards Sivaangi who was watching him intently. She chuckled, "Ethavathu mukiyamana vishayama iruka porthu."

(It must be something important.)

He responded by pulling her onto his lap, straddling him. He went back to kissing her, and said, "I don't care." Sivaangi blushed and pushed him away. "Romba panringa vara vara."

(You're going overboard nowadays.)

Ashwin shook his head firmly, "Inimel nee Arjun pera kooda sollakodathu." He pushed her in closer, making her gasp. "Intha co actors, vera yevanum un mind la iruka koodathu. Naa matum than."

(You shouldn't even say his name. No co-stars or anyone, should be on your mind. Only me.)

She moaned lightly, and he flipped them over. And soon enough, the brownies were cold and the noise of the TV was drowned by their own noise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

rombha over ah iruko? 😬🙈