Chapter 32.

Next day outfits. Song by Megan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancin.

*next day
Warning it gets a little steamy during the start of the chapter.

Alesha's POV

I was groggily woken up with the twins crying my mates' groaned I rolled my eyes and sighed Liam and Lucas were up earlier with them. "Lucas you need to move babe so I can get to them." He rolled off the bed and I got out I heard him jump back on the bed as soon as I was up and slumped my way over to the next room we set up for the twins. "Ok babies mummies a little tired, please stop crying." They wouldn't, I even tried to feed them but they wouldn't stop, it was upsetting me greatly, I cried with them I guess I was still tired. I went down to the kitchen leaving them crying I don't know what's wrong with them I tried the feeding the changing nothing I grabbed some coffee. "Baby ssshhh don't worry Lucas is with them they're just upset their routine was interrupted it's not your fault baby. Hey how about I make you feel better?" He asked seductively as he gently grazed his finger up my thigh moving my nightdress higher. I moaned and let my head fall back he cupped me over my underwear I moaned my need began to soak through as I heard a throaty groan. "You are an amazing mother baby, never doubt that. How do I make you feel when I do this." I gasped as he moved the fabric of my pants away and slide his finger inside he began to pump his finger in me slowly. If it wasn't for Liam holding me up I would have fell. I couldn't reply all I could do was moan. "Mmmhhh please." I felt my need drip down my thigh "Goddess you smell delicious baby. You drive me crazy." His thumb reached up to caress my clit I began to pant I groaned when he bit down on his mark remarking me my eyes rolled back in pleasure. He pushed a second finger inside easily and stretched me out as I began to grind keeping up with his pace, his lips met mine I gasped when I felt him rub my g-spot as his tongue found its opportunity to slip inside my mouth I gripped his shoulders holding onto my hunky mate. My heart rate raced my stomach tightened I moaned loudly as I began to cum "my wet baby, you're incredible your scent is euphoric." I pulled away from our kiss for air and gasped when I clenched around his fingers as I came I collapsed into his hold spent from our fun. He groaned lifting his soaked fingers into his mouth and sucking his eyes closed in thrill. I panted coming down from my high he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes holding onto the tingles lighting my skin. "Aww I can't believe I missed the fun, not to worry the kids are asleep again, hey how about later we have a family lunch out our first family dinner sound good angel?" I nodded still not able to speak my mates' chuckled I glared and went back upstairs to take a shower.

I was changed into a white and pink polka dot bikini enjoying the sun my mates' volunteered to change the twins so long as they didn't have to do it later. I wadded into the water built up my courage and began to swim it felt incredible to be able to swim without the fear of drowning consuming my every thought plus it helped cool my skin. I walked back up the steps turning around when I heard wolf whistling I rolled my eyes and dried myself "yeah, yeah you can both stop now I'm going to get changed for our family dinner." I kissed them both, before heading upstairs I changed Daniel then Rein for lunch before going next door to change into my lavender wrap around dress and my white strap gladiator style stiletto heels. I dried the ends of my hair putting it half up and applied light makeup I put in my crystal stud earrings and I was done. I picked up both twins and carried them downstairs Lucas helped place them into their double pram I placed their changing bag over the handle as Liam opened the door for us Lucas helped me down the steps with the pram. Saying as we were right in the centre of town we didn't need to drive. We window shopped until I saw an antique shop I thought to get Jazzy a present whilst we were here. The bell on top of the door rang to announce our entrance Lucas pushed the door wide open for the pram that barely fit. "Beinvenida puedo ayudarte." Welcome, can I help you? I smiled at the elderly woman. "Um sí, estaba buscando comprarle a mi hermana pequeña una caja de música o tal vez una pinza de pelo veja, si tienes una, gracias." Um yes I was looking to get my little sister a music box or maybe a hair clip if you have one, thanks.
She smiled and showed us to an antique mahogany box with intricate details around the lid. I inspected it and then I let it play and I knew Jazzy would love it. "Me quedo con este gracias." I'll take this one thank you. After I thanked her and she wrapped it up for me I set it below the pram and we left for lunch.
Once we settled outside the restaurant I translated the menu to my mates' before finally deciding on paella Lucas went for fideua whilst Liam went for empanada. Once we gave our orders I realised I was getting some nasty glances by other customers Liam began to growl at them but I kicked his leg to stop him. "Enough just think about it nasty humans aren't used to our kind of relationship, so naturally they will show disproval but please control Arto babe." I gritted out. Then the babies began to cry for a feed I put the shroud over my shoulder and took Rein out first I undid my dress making sure I was still covered. I picked up Daniel and soon they were feeding I felt relief. My mates' stared down at anyone who gave me nasty looks.
After lunch we headed home I was in no mood for getting anymore bad looks from people who didn't understand us. We went back to the mansion and I let Lucas and Liam cuddle the twins whilst I went upstairs to pack away the music box I bought for Jazzy.
I was outside enjoying the sun emailing Christina about table plans for the wedding we agreed as soon as we got home I'd go dress shopping with her and Lena. I closed the laptop and left to change the twins enjoying some mummy and babies bonding.