Chapter 33.

Wedding day so of course, Lena is maid of honour, Jazzy and Rein are flower girls, Daniel page boy Sky ring barer. Song by Bob Carlisle -Butterfly Kisses for Alesha's father daughter dance.

*4 weeks later*

Alesha's POV

"Cariño, it's normal to be nervous as I've heard I can't personally know exactly how you feel, but am I on the right tracks here?" I nod my head and gulp I love Liam and Lucas so why am I so nervous. "I wish I wasn't I'm also excited I just want to get down the isle already maybe this stupid edgy nervous feeling will disappear." My father comforted me, as Lena came in to help me into my ceremony dress a beautiful lace one shoulder see-through waist full skirt dress my second dress is for the reception. My father gave me our privacy to change into our dresses.
Christina was escorted into the room off the charts excited holding a glass of champagne out to me. "To help settle those irritating nerves I know they're horrible so here sweetie this will help I promise." I gratefully took the champagne and took a gulp feeling the fizz and sweetness of the champagne. "Now come to grandma my sweet Rein." She cooed as she picked up Rein before looking over to me. "Soon we'll be family on paper Alesha though you were always family. She's here I promise and she loves you more than words can describe." I knew she was talking about my mother I grabbed a tissue and dabbed under my eyes the mention of my mother always brings tears to my eyes.

At the church Christina took Rein and Lance took Daniel they of course were already waiting we followed the wedding march and Jazzy was next throwing white rose petals down the isle, then my maid of honour and soon it was our turn I squeezed my dad's suit nervously, "everything will be fine cariño you'll see."I smiled up at my dad not being able to speak I nodded my head in response instead.

***

The ceremony was perfect I'm now a married woman to two amazingly handsome mates' Lena and I were currently in the bathroom she helped me into my strapless long train wedding gown the front was only two inches above my knee. I wanted an easy dress to dance in later. "Well wifey your now officially hitched to us, you are absolutely the hottest woman on the planet." I giggled at Lucas's compliment and playfully shoved him away."sshhh werewolf hearing everyone can hear you, stop it." He pulled me in tight to his crotch feeling just how aroused he is. "It's your lucky night tonight love better enjoy all the rest you can get." He squeezed me against him one more time I moaned noticing his smile as he left to talk to his mother. Liam escorted me to our table he sat on my left and Lucas on my right. Joel did his best mans speech and it was hilarious hearing all the silly things they got up to as pups, I carefully swiped my tears away I was in a fit of laughter and Liam pulled Joel's seat away before Joel could sit down and everyone laughed. "I will so enjoy telling embarrassing stories of you when you marry Lena jerk." My body continuously shook in silent laughter until Christina signalled me I guess its mummy time now.
Once I had them fed and winded, I brought them over to their dads as my dad extended his hand to me it was time for our father, daughter dance. My father smiled and rubbed my shoulder as I gently pushed me away spinning on the spot.
I then was dancing with my mates' my father and Christina holding the twins. We danced to an uptempo song with my husbands, and when our song was over I took Jazzy and Lena onto the dance floor and everyone else came along too. I chatted with Gemma one of our packs nurses. Lance lifted jazzy onto his feet and danced her giggling self around. Lucas danced with his mother, Liam swayed gently with our kids in his arms, whilst I chatted with our guests.

"Now you three have fun tonight we'll look after Daniel, Rein and Jazzy sweetie then it's Coronation time daughter." I knew what she meant with the playful wiggle of her brows I rolled my eyes smiling and hugged her before leaning away and shouting to the girls that it was time to catch the bouquet. I stood on the edge of the stage waiting for all the girls to gather I was hoping Lena would catch it, my mates' shook their heads laughing at something Joel said, Liam caught me staring. I held the bouquet in both hands and threw it up behind me turning to see who would be next. Lena jumped higher I whooped in thrill as she caught it. "WELL YOUR NEXT JOEL!" I shouted and his eyes bugged out of his skull, until a faint smile came across his lips and he held a shot glass up to me in response. Was he happy about it, or just playing to the crowd I don't understand if he loves Lena so much why hasn't he proposed by now.
I've never smiled so much in my life they always say enjoy it because it will be over all too soon so I did although I wish the day was longer my face was happy it was over. My mates' raced us back up to our room and Lucas picked me up as Liam threw the door open, Lucas carried me over the threshold and we spent the night making love and having fun all night till I was too sore and exhausted to do anymore.