Chapter 11.

Alesha's borrowed night dress right is Jazzy's borrowed pjs bellow Alesha's gallery. Song by Pink - Just Like Fire.

Alesha's POV

The rest of the evening was pleasant the monster must've left of course unless the Queen, King or myself talked to Jazzy she wouldn't talk to anyone else she was too shy and I think she missed the monster in a way. "Girls you will stay here I'll get you some outfits you can borrow Alesha I'm sure my sons would love to escort you back to your pack to get a few things tomorrow if you'd like." I nodded "yes Your majesty I'd love that and thank you." She waved off my thanks. "Sweetie call me Christina we are family now anyway alright boys let your mate go for a few minutes whilst I get her sorted with something to wear you too Jazzy come with me girls." Jazzy took the Quee... sorry Christina's hand I followed behind them hearing whispering behind me I knew who they were coming from I covered my mouth so as I didn't giggle.
"Now Jazzy your room is two doors down on your right from your sister and her mates' room alright." She nodded and I was great-full she would be close it's a scary change for a four year old. "Here Alesha you can wear this, and Jazzy some of my friend's daughters old clothes will fit you." I took the cream coloured spaghetti strap nighty she handed me and then we walked off in the opposite direction down the stairs turned left at the wooden wolf statue three doors down Christina knocked a door. "Hey bud oh yeah ah hi ladies I'm Jess I hear a certain little girl wants some jammies" Jazzy shyly nodded her head the other woman not much older than the Queen she had black hair curly and it sat in a shoulder bob cut. "Here you go hunny." It was Simba cub long sleeve top and legging bottoms with little pattern simba's and animal print. I thanked her and we went back upstairs I thanked the Queen and helped Jazzy settle in. Once she had brushed her teeth and picked out her hair she went to bed I sang her let it go song from Frozen she always said I was Elsa because of my hair and powers.
I could feel my nerves creep up as I approached my mates' room I thought about knocking but then scolded myself I should be able to just go right in suck it up you woose. I opened the door and there they lay shirtless in bed I hope their bottom half's were covered cause I don't know if I can handle them being naked right now seeing them shirtless is more than I can take why do they have to look so good. Cause they can wow.
"Angel we'd thought you got lost." I stuck my tongue out and Lucas tutted me. "Don't leave us hanging baby come here." I playfully moved his finger for me to go over to them. I froze "I I have to change bye." I ran as fast as I could in the penguin dress to what I assume was their bathroom and locked the door sighing I stood up from the door I was leaning on and unzipped my dress I took off my bra and put on my borrowed nighty. I took down my hair and brushed through it with my fingers as best I could. I turned on the tap and roughly cleaned the makeup off my face clearing the panda eyes from my wet mascara. I saw no spare toothbrush so I improvised and used my finger.
Once I was done "right just go out and get in the bed don't think about it." I whispered to myself I picked up my gown and shoes I had worn I went out not glancing at my mates' I'd know I'd blush if I did I put my shoes in their walk-in wardrobe (closet) and found a spare hanger to hang up my gown next to their suits. I turned around and saw them staring at me their eyes were black their wolves were surfacing. "Hey, hey whatever your thinking it's not going to happen at least not now." I don't want to be too mean but I've only just met them. "Can't blame mates' from thinking angel" Lucas said I can kind of tell who's who Lucas calls me angel whilst Liam calls me baby.
Liam stood up great they're in boxers that hardly ever covers that area I quickly evert my gaze from their packages' and crawl in next to Lucas I squeak in shock as Lucas pulls me over his chest and freeze when Liam spoons me. "Relax baby we won't bite unless asked for although I can't speak for our wolves." My eyes widened and looked up to Lucas frowning "Your wolves aren't to mark me yet." They hold their hands up in surrender before Liam's return to my waist spooning me again. "Don't worry angel they'll behave at least for now." Great testosterone driven wolves. I calmed my racing heart just being with them made me calmer. "Baby?" I yawned but sighed in response "what language were you speaking earlier?" I supported my weight on my side to look at Liam better then I looked at Lucas "I was speaking Spanish of course." "Of course" Lucas mimics I glare at him before becoming too tired to sit up anymore I curled back over Lucas his right hand stroking my hair as I fell asleep.

I woke up groaning when I felt the bed dip up and down rhythmically and rubbed my eyes to see Jazzy jumping on the bed my mates' were dead to the world I wish I could I yawn and stretch my arms out." Sissy messy hair." I squeal and reach for my hair my mates' instantly sit up and growl Liam put his arm around my body protecting it until they both saw Jazzy shit her pants not literally but she screamed and ran out our room I groaned crawling off the bed quickly to get her I grabbed Liam's hand I knew what he would do sorry mate my reflexes are quicker than yours "AWW come on" I giggled shaking my head nice try mate.

After we both borrowed some casual clothes we had breakfast together I was happy to pack my stuff I knew I'd have to get my mother's portrait from my gallery there's no way I'm leaving without her I wouldn't find it hard to say goodbye to everyone but Jazzy will be upset to leave her friends but I won't stop her from visiting them.

                                                                             ***

We arrive back to a place I use to love now it's stained with so many horrible memories. We get out of our jeep my mates' came with me to see the shock and outrage on the girls faces especially the sluts of our pack as I pulled up with the Princes' holding my hands was a real confidence boost I wanted to brag in their faces but I won't. Monster was standing at the entrance sneering at me with his arms crossed. "Look I don't want a fight I just came to get our stuff." "I'm very disappointed in you Jazzy your leaving daddy for this stupid girl, mummy would be ashamed." Oh hell no you don't use our dead mother against her, my mates snarled in warning my father did look nervous he gulped but held his own. Me on the other hand using my ice I slapped him you could see ice crystals in the shape of my hand. "Don't ever use mum against either of us." I shoved past him taking a tearful Jazzy with me. "Don't listen to him Jazzy mummy would be proud it doesn't matter where we go she's always with us ok." I lift her on my hip as she cries into my shoulder.
Once in her room my mates' stand outside it on guard. I set Jazzy on her bed and grab her cases putting her clothes and soap bag in hairbrush teddy's mums pictures of her and Jazzy when she was a baby. Closing her cases I took her hand and went to my room seeing Rachel chat up my mates' hell no I throw ice into her thigh she screamed angrily sneering at me calling me names. "DON'T GO NEAR MY MATES' WHORE you may have got you grotesque claws into my old man but you'll never touch them got it." I shove her away with my hand. Let me rip her throat out please she needs it. I ignore Pearl's want for blood and grab my mates' and sister pulling them into my room and angrily slam my door shut. "That was hot as hell baby" Lucas wiggled his brows "shh less language in front of Jazzy." I point my head to my little sister who was still in shock over what I did to Rachel. "You ok Jaz?" "That was cool you were like uh uh and she was like I'm a stupid airhead yahdey yah" I shook my head smiling at her choice of words before grabbing my cases and filling them. "Who else smells smoke?" I stopped zipping up my cases and Jazzy went to the window "SISSY, MUMMY ART" I knew what she was screaming for "Jazzy stay with the Princes'" I opened my window and shifted I flew straight to my gallery and stood on the ground my gallery was on fire it looked like it was burning for some time. I heard my mates and Jazzy run. Angry tears poured out of me my only wish was my mothers portrait, I screamed as ice blew out of my mouth the building froze with my ice incasing it I saw the monster he did this he held up a lighter and I saw the petrol cans beside him he didn't even look sorry. I ran past everyone and looked up to my desk her portrait was ruined "mummy" Jazzy wept beside me at that moment I felt a void inside me shatter. Kill this motherfucker he destroyed our happy place I want him dead Alesha.
I came out and punched my monster not even caring of the pain in my arm Liam held me back Lucas stood in front of me growling at monster. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!" I screamed as my tears wouldn't stop as I tried to free myself from Liam's hold but I couldn't escape. Monster pointed his ugly finger at me "You lived and she didn't." I stopped struggling so that's why he burnt down my gallery because I'm alive and mum isn't. "I didn't kill her and you know it, WHY DO YOU KEEP BLAMING ME FOR HER DIEING!" I couldn't help but scream in anger. "If you hadn't have been there she wouldn't have died, so you did kill her." Lucas shifted into a magnificent white wolf snarling and tore his leg off as Jazzy screamed and ran away. I shrugged out of Liam's hold and ran after her.