Chapter 9.

Alesha's mermaid style gold sparkle bodice high neck and thick off the shoulder sparkly straps. The bodice tightly fits around her body until her butt then it flows down the skirt made from white feathers. Right pic is Jasmine's pink and white roses princess style dress full skirt. Middle pic is how Alesha and Jazzy plan to get to the ball. Below is the Crown Princes' Liam and Lucas. Song by Glee - Brave.

Alesha's POV

Today's the day yesterday was the worst I'm excited to see the King and Queen tonight but I know one thin I will not be riding in the same car as my stupid Alpha I'll fly with Jazzy I'm not letting her stay with that monster. I'll take a shower before we go so I just get up and change into a baggy sweatshirt and jeans needing the comfort. I brush out my long wavy hair and do a Dutch braid all the way down. I go into my bathroom and lift my sweatshirt the wound to my side is healed there's just a bright red spot where it was my ribs feel better I don't have a bruised stomach. "Thank you Pearl" she yawned but nodded her head in reply. Once I've brushed my teeth I creep out of my room I want to avoid you know who for as long as possible. I get Jazzy up and ready she had a bath, and take out her stool so she can brush her teeth. Once that's done "PARTY SISSY I can't wait to see Luna again." "Do you now what will the Queen wear?" "Luna usará un vestido grande y grande y una tiara." Luna will wear big, big dress and tiara. I high five her "si, creo que lo hará." Yes I think she will.
We narrowly avoid Alpha I can no longer call him dad without remembering yesterday and the abuse. I give Jazzy cereal a quick breakfast incase asshole comes in.

                                                                                  ***

I sent Jazzy to her room to put on her dress whilst I took a shower, shaved washed my hair. I then dried off and brushed my teeth and moisturised my face and legs. I dried my hair whilst I was in my robe Jazzy walked in she didn't have it zipped up. "Sweetie you look like a beautiful pixie princess do you feel like one?" She put her finger to her lip to think and replied "when my hairs done yes." I stick my tongue out at her the smile evident on my face. I then zip her dress up and sit her down on my chair. "Ok up or down what am I working with here." "Down" I decided I'd wave her hair first I sprayed the hairspray on her whole hair and using my waving irons made crisp waves I then made a thick angel braid and secured it in place leaving the rest of her hair cascading down her back. I sprayed it lightly with more strong hairspray to keep it together when I flew. "Ok sweetie your done you go have a look in the bathroom I still need to get ready ok." "Ok" She hopped off and I put on my eye primer then glitter gold smokey eye shadow I curled and put mascara and eyeliner on. Then I put my foundation and a little blush with my nude matte lipstick I sprayed my stay-on makeup spray on my face and decided I'd do a messy Updo with deconstructed fishtail into a messy bun.
I put on my dress and heels I kneeled down so Jazzy could zip up my dress and quickly put some more hairspray in my hair I put some perfume on Jazzy she got really excited over because usually I don't allow her to wear it she doesn't need too but tonight's a special night and she's a princess so why not.
Once outside I told Jazzy to hold my clutch bag it had our separate invitations in it I saw the Alpha and turned my back to him as he got in the car. "Alright come here." I place her on my hip as she wraps her arms around my neck I shift my wings out and soar high to the palace.

Once at the palace with many gaping Alphas and Luna's I find our Alpha I nod my head to him then look away I place Jazzy back on her feet and shift my wings back inside me. My right hand takes Jazzy's I don't hold his hand or take his arm I don't speak to him he acknowledges Jazzy I lift my dress up with my left hand as we walk up the stone steps into the entrance and show the guards our invitations.

Of course we're the only ones the daughters of an Alpha the rest of the Alphas only have their mates or are unmated and eyeing me with curious lustful gazes I pull a snarl in warning to them they look away. I feel really uncomfortable being this close to my new monster.

Lucas's POV

Our brother and I were dressed in our arms celebration robes and honours I hate these things they are so dull but it's part of my parents jubilee so we have to get used to it. Liam rolls his eyes to me he feels me. It's a party for Alphas and their Luna's so no fun for us until my wolf Atom shouts MATE both my brother and I look for her but all we see are Luna's with their mates and we are bummed we hear the announcer announces another Alpha and Luna no wait an Alpha and his daughters my brother and I turn our gazes to the gorgeous white haired girl in the back standing beside must be her father although doesn't really look like him she's wearing a body hugging gold gown the bottom bit has white feathers around it, her eyes are grey I thought she smiled at me but I look over and my mother waves her hand frantically to our mate to join her, I gulp I'm nervous as if sensing the same thing my brother fixes his tie around his neck never has a woman rendered us nervous. She holds a little girl's hand aww she's so tiny and cute be next to Mate need our scent on her too many males. Atom was already, ready to Mate her then and there not a bad idea but I don't think she'd like it.

Alesha's POV

I first spot the Queen who's frantically waving her arms around for us to come up to her I giggle lightly before ignoring my father who's trying to look like a good dad and take my arm I yank it away from him and hurry down the steps with Jazzy beside me I see  cue and stop do I join do I not join but the Queen is rolling her eyes I hate skipping the cue it makes me feel like a bitch and I'm not a bitch. I take a deep breath then I see the two princes and stop again. They are FINE don't you think? "Stop confusing me Pearl I'm nervous enough." I walk in front of the cue as they complain behind me thankfully my blush can't show them how sorry I am.
"Wow girls don't you look like princesses." "Your so pretty Luna" her sons laugh I blush again god they're hot seriously Alesha look away before you embarrass yourself. The Queen laughs "thank you sweetie I'm glad you both came especially you Alesha I wonder if we might have a chat in private together don't worry Jasmine dear you can come with your sister. "Of course" I help Jazzy off the podium I spot one of the twins out of the corner of my eye check out my ass usually I would find a snippy comment but I actually kinda liked it anyway.
The Queen took my arm and we walked outside into a well maintained rose and maze garden. "I had to get out of there sweeties I really do love your outfits but I wanted to ask you both something you can refuse if you wish. Although Ariella feels your not safe at home mainly you Alesha and I would never part you from your sister who you clearly adore, but I would like you both to come and live here in the Royal pack for protection. Ariella's instincts are never wrong and she dislikes and doesn't trust your father. Now I need to know and I would prefer you to be honest Alesha." Oh boy she's going to ask "other than the time I found out before has your father been abusive in anyway?" I looked confused and a little startled. "Where do you get your information from your majesty?" She gave me a smile that said game on. "I have my resources plus instincts, now please you asked for my help once and I know your not safe at home so tell me what he's done." We sit on a long bench me in the middle the Queen on my left Jazzy on my right.
I told the Queen everything my monster did and she stormed away probably to give him hell talking about what he did was very upsetting I broke out in tears Jazzy stood up on the bench and hugged me. Until I felt cold and suddenly I was lifted into someone's arms as they sat down. I looked up carefully wiping my eyes I saw a Prince I was on a Princes lap I screamed and flung my wings free as I pulled away from both of them they were both here. Jazzy followed me as I stood a metre from them they were in shock over my wings but held their hands up in surrender for me to calm down. "Baby we won't hurt you." Baby what the other twin's next words got caught in my throat. "Why would we ever harm our mate."