chapter 19

⚠️ content warning ⚠️

this chapter contains underage drinking.

Beomgyu and his friends let out a cacophony of hoots and cheers, as someone likely revealed something embarrassing or had to perform a humiliating act or something.

Jungwon smiled. His thoughts drifted to his friends, wondering if in just a few months' time, they'd be in one of their apartments, playing a drinking game around a table.

Jungwon snorted at the image. He wiped the condensation from the beer bottle off from one of his hands. He shifted, and pulled his phone out from his pocket.

He scrolled down in his messages, until he landed on the groupchat they rarely used anymore, the one without Jake and Heeseung. Everyone who has been Jungwon's friends since his freshman years.

to: sunoo, ni-ki, sunghoon

guysss

i cant wait til we're at
college togeter

we're gonna have os much fun

Jungwon frowned down at the messages after he'd sent them. He'd made a few typos. He looked at his thumbs. They felt fatter than normal, but they didn't look like it. He was still frowning at his thumb for its deceptive appearance when he received a response.

from: sunoo

lol you a little tipsy jungwon?

to: sunoo, ni-ki, sunghoon

just a lil :)))))

not enough to forget

how much i lveo you guys tho

from: sunoo

lol thanks jungwon

love you too ♡

from: ni-ki

love u jungwon ♡

now please stop distracting
sunoo from our date

from: sunoo

ni-ki's had my undivided
attention for hours

feel free to distract me further

Jungwon looked at the clock at the top of his phone screen, was surprised to see it was already past eleven.

He supposed that was a good sign for Sunoo and Ni-ki, that their date had gone on so long. His smile grew soft, as he indulged in his sappy thoughts about how long lasting their relationship might be, if their first date was going on so long.

It was with those sappy thoughts in mind that he typed out his next message.

to: sunoo, ni-ki, sunghoon

you two r goign to have
such beautiful babies