𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

|author's pov|

Lunch break ended and students had to head to their next period. Jisung was with Mark and Donghyuck, once again walking through the packed hallways. They entered the classroom and walked to their assigned connected desks.

"Welcome in students." Said the teacher as the students were filling up the desks.

"Jisung, may I have a word with you please." The teacher said as Jisung placed his backpack on top his desk. He softly nodded his head at the teacher and put his hands inside of the pockets of his hoodie.

He approached the teacher's desk then gulped before saying anything.

"Yes sir ?"

"I have a student, his name is Zhong Chenle. I was wondering if you could help me tutor him. You're one of the smartest I have if you combine all of my classes together." Jisung listened what the teacher had to say.

"I'm a full time teacher and have other many important things to get done. I need this boy to pass this class, he struggles. You're my last option and it's fine if you can't—"

"I would be happy to help." Jisung cut off the teacher's sentence then smiled. The teacher nod his head then smiled at Jisung as well.

"Great. His schedule actually changed..he has this class with you so I will be placing him next to you. You'll help him throughout class time. You'll start tutoring him after school in the library , the school closes at 12 am so don't stay past the time."

"Yes sir." Jisung bowed down then returned back to his desk. He smiled to himself then Mark turned around to ask what happened.

"Did you get in trouble?" Asked Mark.

"Nope, it turns out I'm helping chenle after school. He's also sitting right beside me." Jisung smiled then Mark and Donghyuck were saying Cheesy things once again.

"Ooh~ Jisung smart boy teaching his little crush~" Donghyuck said, making Jisung slightly blush just by thinking about it.

"How can you be smart at math? I can't even relate, but I always have my baby with me." Mark said as he smirked at Donghyuck.

Jisung stared at the both of them and made gagging noises.

"Get a room." Jisung said as Donghyuck began complaining.

"Yah! Shut up! We don't throw up when you fall in love." Donghyuck said in sassy tone and giving him a look.

"You know it's hard for me fall in love especially all these girls chasing for my dumbass eyes I wish I didn't even have in the first place." Jisung shook his head then took out his math books to put them on top of his desk.

"Aish Jisung, you deserve those beautiful eyes—"
Haechan's sentence was cut off not realizing someone was standing by his desk.

Jisung was startled by hearing a backpack slam into the desk next to him which made him grab onto his ears. He slowly lifted his head to see Chenle smiling.

"You're like a scaredy-cat" chenle teased then pulled his chair back to sit down.

"I-I guess.." Jisung opened his math book and went to the page that they left off last class period.

"So..you're tutoring me?" asked Chenle then looked at the two boys were staring at Jisung and him.

"Yes actually.."  Jisung looked at Chenle who was already staring at him.

"What does brown eyes mean?" Chenle asked making Jisung quite confused.

"Brown eyes? I don't have brown eyes.." Jisung said in confusion then realized he was talking about the eye contacts.

"O-Oh..they're eye contacts."

"Why do you have eye contacts on? Your eyes..are pretty." Jisung glanced at him then looked down to the math book.

"I've been told that too many times." Jisung sighed then attacked a math equation.

"No, but I mean it." Jisung stopped solving the question and looked at Chenle. He slightly smiled then put his focus on the equation once again.

"Uh do you need something?" Chenle asked as he glared  at the two boys in front them.

"O-Oh we are Jisung's friends. He never really hangs out with other people nor talk. He's quite of a introvert." The tanned boy said to Chenle which made sense.

"Ah..I'm Zhong Chenle."

"Lee Donghyuck, and my boyfriend Lee Mark.."

"So..how's Jisung like ?" Chenle leaned in and held his chin with his right arm.

"Well, Jisung shy and gets annoyed of girls who want him for his eyes. He gets scared easily because of his past..meaning he hates fights and loud things. Usually he would hold onto his ears if one of those things happen." Mark said the main things of Jisung since the rest were personal.

"If you're going to be friends with Jisung, you must take care of him. He's a fragile one.." Donghyuck added.

"Yah Hyuck, I know how to take care of myself.." Jisung rolled his eyes and continued to solve more equations as the the other 3 continued talking about him.

"Jisung, me and mark are still traumatized when you had a breakdown."  Jisung dropped his pencil and looked into Haechan's eyes.

"Are you going to say more personal stuff, hm ?" Jisung's red eyes were appearing through his brown eye contacts which stopped Donghyuck from saying anymore things.

"Y-Your eyes.."

"What?"

"We can see your red eyes through the eye contacts." Chenle cleared up what Mark tried to say.

Jisung grabbed his backpack and unzipped the pocket where his eye contact case was at. He grabbed it and stood up to leave the classroom.

"I forgot to add, he can get pissed by revealing the small things about him. Make sure to give him some love..he really needs it.Unless you're interested in him." Explained Donghyuck.

"Oh I'm very much interested..he's cute." Chenle smirked and watched Jisung leave the classroom.

[a/n] I'm not really impressed with this chapter 😩