𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟺 [𝙴𝚗𝚍]

jisung_park

❤️ liked by xzhong_lele and 890 othersI'm here to announce my relationship with my first ever boyfriend who you probably know by now which is my one and only Zhong Chenle 💕

I'm here to announce my relationship with my first ever boyfriend who you probably know by now which is my one and only Zhong Chenle 💕

view all 460 comments

Jisung proudly stared at the post he posted this morning then exited Instagram to look at the new wallpaper he just set up which was a picture of Chenle showing the pretty smile of his that Jisung always admired.

"What are you so happy about?" Chenle sat right next to Jisung in the wooden bench that was placed behind the school after picking up a purple flower.

"Nothing, I'm just glad I get to be here with you." Jisung confidently said, making the older's cheeks turn a bright pink color as well his eyes.

"You should..I'm just that amazing." Chenle played.

"You are." Jisung replied as he leaned in to lay a small kiss on Chenle's neck.

"God, you're so beautiful..what did I do to deserve you." Jisung asked in curiosity.

"Who knows, and quit the 'beautiful' compliments..I get it I'm really beautiful." 

"Oh you don't like it? My bad I was just reminding you that you're the definition of beautiful." Jisung pouted.

"Oh stop it!" Chenle playfully slapped Jisung's shoulder.

Silence took over the both of them, meanwhile Chenle looked down at the purple flower he was holding.

Jisung wrapped his arm around Chenle's small body.

"We've been dating for 2 weeks, and...I just wanna do something special just only the two of us like a date. Are you doing anything on Saturday?" Jisung asked.

"Yup! I have a date on Saturday with my boyfriend, Park Jisung." Chenle smiled.

"Y-You know this will be my first date." Jisung stuttered.

"It will also be my first date too."

"Our first date."
_______

"Ugh my baby is growing up!" Renjun faked cried in Jaemin's shoulder.

"Im glad you and Jisung finally have things fixed, good thing you fainted." Jaemin said, Renjun soon slapped his arm and he put on his mother role on.

"Don't say that to our son! He could of never waken up when he fainted." Renjun frowned meanwhile all Jaemin can do is softly laugh and pinch those cute cheeks of the smaller yet older boyfriend.

"Don't call me your son, you sound weird." Chenle laughed.

It's been awhile since Renjun heard his best friend's laugh, he always admired how happy his best friend was as it made him happy as well. He wondered if he would even have a happy life without Chenle..