𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾

|author's pov|

"I was jealous." Jisung said then turned his head to look at the pretty boy next to him.

"Huh? Jealous?" Chenle asked then took a bite from a cookie he was holding.

"Jealous of what?" He asked out of curiosity and chewed his cookie.

"That boy had his arm around you..I didn't like it." Jisung only heard small laugh next to him as if Chenle was teasing him.

"Aish, Jisung-ah~"

"Don't worry~ He has a boyfriend." Chenle cleared up the misunderstanding Jisung had which made him sigh in relief.

"You guys been best friends for quite a long time and yet you both haven't fallen in love with each other?"

"Bottoms aren't meant for each other." Chenle looked at Jisung strangely and took another bite from his cookie.

"R-Right, my bad." Jisung nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Chenle looked over to Jisung's lavender eyes and smiled at him.

"W-What?" Jisung nervously took glances at Chenle who was showing the most beautiful smile out there Jisung has seen.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, I don't get how you put eye contacts on." Chenle dusted off the cookie crum's from his hands then played with Jisung's fluffy hair.

"I don't really like my emotions being showed through my eyes. I actually kinda hate it." Jisung sighed as his eyes went back to purple.

"Well I love it, they're really pretty but what's more pretty is you're whole entire soul."

"Soul..?" Jisung stared at Chenle confused..

"Mhm! You're so gentle in the inside, it feels so soft and warm~" Chenle's smiler was bright in the dark night which made Jisung feel different..

Jisung shyly smiled to himself, then softly bit his bottom lip.

"Um..Chenle?"  Chenle lifted his head at Jisung a hummed at him.

"How's your family like?" Jisung asked in curiosity.

"My family? It's not bad I guess..I mean my parents only divorced since things wasn't really working between them. They never really got along like a couple over time. My dad is well known in China, and he still cares about me and my mother so he's paying the rent of me and my mom's apartment."

"Oh so he's rich?"

"Very rich.." Chenle looked at Jisung then looked away.

"My mom is a very friendly mom, back in China everyone was scared of her because she was married to a rich man. Now that she's in here, she loves the image of a normal mom, who works hard to keep their only child stable." Chenle smiled.

"I never really mentioned my brother, have I ?"

Jisung wasn't familiar with this brother so he softly shook his head.

"Ah..I like to keep him out of the family. He's the worst." He scoffed and grabbed another cookie from his bag.

"How's he like?"