𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼

|author's pov|

Chenle sniffed then continued to attempt to attack a the math equation.

"Are you okay Chenle?" Cho-Hee asked as he laid her hand on Chenle's shoulder.

"I'm fine, I'm just struggling in this school." Cho-Hee smacked her lips and pulled Chenle for a small hug.

"I saw the video..it hurts to see you crying." She pouted.

"C-Cho-Hee..y-you're squeezing me t-too hard."

"Oh! My bad." She nervously laughed as she let go of Chenle.

Chenle continued to focus on the equation but he stopped then faced Cho-Hee.

"I don't know what to do.." He said.

She faced him back and knitted her eyebrows.
"What do you mean?"

"They talk shit behind my back because they now know that I like him.."
Chenle sadly said.

"Chenle, don't let anyone drag you down because you have feelings for someone. I know for a fact Jisung loves you back, don't lose hope." She rubbed Chenle's back in circles as she comforted him through her words.

"I regret being jealous of her, she's the nicest person I met.."
Chenle sighed to himself.

"Thanks Cho-Hee, you mean a lot to me." Cho-Hee gave him a warm smile

~

Jisung stared at the smaller from far away and saw Cho-Hee smiling at him and giving Chenle back rubs.

"Did I hurt him?"

"no shit Sherlock."
Jisung cursed in his mind before staring at the both of them again.

"You okay?" Mark asked.

"I'm good." He gave Mark a weak smile before Mark faced forward to focus.

"Is it true !?"
A female student sat at the empty seat next to Jisung, startling him. He wasn't in a mood to talk..

"Is it true that Chenle's likes you?" The female asked, and she seemed desperate to know.
She left Jisung speechless, not knowing what answer to give.

"Does he like me?"
He thought before clearing his throat.

"I-I don't know."

"Ugh, I'm sure he likes you. I can't believe he starting failing this class just so he could sit next to you. That's so disgusting how a boy like him would think he could date a hot guy like you. Don't ya think?-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up about Chenle? This isn't even your business, I don't remember you being apart what me and Chenle was going through. Next time you put you're nosy ass nose up my business, I'll make sure to tell the teachers that you're vaping in the girls restrooms. That's a good idea, don't ya think?" He glared at her, leaving her without anything to say.

"And no I don't think it's disgusting how boy like him can like a guy like me. You just can't control how people feel about other feel." He scoffed before attacking a math question.

The female student gulped then slowly made her way out from Jisung's personal space.

"Jisung overprotective?" Mark smirked as Jisung just shook his head.

"It's just wrong to talk behind his back like that.." He cleared it up the misunderstanding and got him thinking.

"Or is it because I love him too ?"

___________

"We are done for the day!" Cho-Hee smiled as Chenle sighed in relief. Tutoring was tiring but it is worth trying to pass math class.

The male and the female packed up their belongings and began heading out the library.

"What time is it?" The female asked Chenle as he took out his phone from his back pocket.

"It's 9:27 pm" He responded.

"It's quite late, we should go home." Chenle stopped, making the female stop as well and knitted her eyebrows.

"I'm not going home yet." The boy nervously laughed.

"Why not?"

"I want to go somewhere before I leave the school.."

"Ah, okay then I'll see you tomorrow. Bye lele!" They both waved goodbye to each other before separating.

Chenle continued to walk down the second floor and quietly passed some dark and empty classes. He held onto the straps of his backpack and began walking up the familiar stairs that lead to the rooftop.

When he made it to the top, he breathed out then opened the door to see the view of the dark pretty sky and the rooftop.

Chenle closed his eyes and breathed in then out as he heard the door close behind him.

"Oh-"
Chenle opened his eyes to see Jisung staring at him then looked away when he opened his eyes.

Chenle didn't mean to barge in, so he figured he'll just leave back home.

"You can stay."
The soft deep voice stopped him from opening the door.

"I-I'm just gonna leave-" the smaller stuttered.

"Please."

"Just stay." The taller begged, leaving Chenle frozen. The smaller did scream at himself in the inside, he wasn't in the mood for another fight.

Chenle slowly walked up next to Jisung then sat 5 five apart from him.

The silence was loud between them but soon after Jisung broke it.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean to hurt you in that way, I guess I'm just scared if you come back in my life again you'll leave like you did the first one. I just couldn't accept the fact you didn't want to talk to me. I know you probably don't want to here with me, but I promise this will be the last time we interact if you really don't want to talk to me.." He apologized..

"I'm also sorry, that I broke your heart that day. Trust me, I'm kind of going through a lot..at the moment. I just thought the more I interacted with other people it will distract me from my studies. But I realize I can't stop thinking about you during my studies. I want to talk to you more and get to know you more, if you give me another chance." The smaller looked at the taller who was looking straight ahead then looked at Chenle back in the eyes.

"Don't leave me like you did the first time."

[a/n: Jisung is letting Chenle for another chance 😩]