𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶

|author's pov|

It was late at night already and the boy finished their tutoring session at the library. Surprisingly the session wasn't awkward at all, they shared some small laughters and jokes as if nothing had happened between them.

"W-Well uh..I'll see you tomorrow?" Chenle said as he took a step back.

"U-Uh yeah sure!" Jisung gave him a small smile making Chenle nod stiffly.

"Cool, bye-bye Jisung~" Chenle waved before walking to a different direction.

Jisung watched the boy walk away though he wanted to spend time with him even longer. Chenle was like the light of his dark days, he loved seeing the light..

He hesitated before screaming his name catching the attention of the smaller who was about to walk down the stairs.

"Chenle!"

"Wanna go to the rooftop..with me ?" He nervously asked.

Chenle smiled brightly making Jisung's dark black eyes enjoy what he was seeing.

"Sure."
Chenle began making his way back where Jisung was standing so they could make they're way to the rooftop.

"I don't feel like walking up the long stairs." The smaller boy complained.

"At first I didn't like it, but overtime you'll get used to it." The taller explained.

"Yeah, you do have a point." Before staring into Jisung side profile. Looking oddly handsome in Chenle's dark brown eyes. As he kept his focus on him he lost track of him walking up the stairs.

A small dolphin scream echoed throughout in the long stair case as Chenle took a misstep causing him to fall back onto his bum.

"Fuck!"

"Chenle!" Jisung walked back down the stairs to see Chenle with a expression of pain. He bended down to get into the same level as smaller.

"Are you okay !?" Jisung yelled out in worry.

"I-I'm fine." Chenle said before hissing as he touched the small spot in his knee in pain.

"You're clearly in pain lele!" Jisung yelled out and shook his head. He smacked his lips and got in a position he could lift up his Chenle's small body.

"H-Hey, w-what are you doing!?- ah fuck!"

"You're hurt Chenle, It's better if I carry you than hearing you complain from how much your knee hurts." Chenle could hear Jisung's soft deep voice echoing the long stair case along with each step he took.

The smaller boy bit his bottom stole glances at the Jisung, which he did have a good view. As Chenle kind of smiled to himself as he rested his head on Jisung's masculine chest where he could hear his heart beating fast. He wondered why it was beating fast.

"H-How did you fall in the first place?" The curious boy asked in disappointment.

"O-oh..I was looking at something really pretty."
Chenle played with his fingers.

"Like?" Jisung asked.

"You."

The smaller boy gave a one word response which made Jisung's pale skin soon have pink blush appear.

"r-right, so you got distracted from my pretty face and that's how you fell down ?"

"Correct." The smaller softly said and nodded his head as Jisung brought them to their destination.

"M-Mhm..anyways..uh we're here."

The boy smiled and celebrated meanwhile Jisung had to push open the door widely so they could go through easily.

Jisung did enjoy listening those cute giggles, like music. Music he could repeat over and over, still will be his favorite.

"Okay.." Jisung groaned when he sat down Chenle on the concrete roof then sat next to him.

"Sorry If I got distracted by your pretty face, it's not my fault you have a pretty face."
Chenle said making Jisung laugh.

"Wow..thanks I guess.." The taller said awkwardly.

Leaving them in silence with nothing to talk about.

"Um..I'm going to China." Jisung immediately looked at Chenle and stared at him with fear.

"Y-You're going b-back!? Please don't leave me lele-"

"No silly! Me, Renjun, and Chenle are going back to Renjun could visit his family. Plus it's been awhile.." Chenle said as Jisung calmed down.

"I would never go back to live there either way.." Chenle's smile faded away.

"I cant fall in love again..but I don't have control over my feelings either way." Chenle hung his head low feeling disappointed.

"You cant let a pass relationship haunt you forever, just move on. We have problems for reason so we could learn from them..not to be sacred of them." Jisung said.

"I'm starting to sound like my therapist.." they both giggled at Jisung's comment and shared some warm smiles.

"My uh..therapist told me that I should get closer to you. Romantically, but it seems like you don't like that." The taller's heart ache a little bit and his body shook a little.

The smaller was left speechless and knew that the boy next to him was somewhat hurt.

"I'll leave you alone, if you don't want to like me like that-"

"I said 'I love you' for a reason. You have a special place in my heart Jisung.."

"Y-You're right either way..I need to let go of something that makes me terrified it will happen again, but life has many surprises. Good ones and bad ones." Chenle sighed after.

"I'm sorry about everything I did..it's hard for me to let go of things so it hurt for me. But I know I can't let go of you. You're something else.."

Jisung stared at Chenle's side profile to soon Chenle look back at Jisung's dark eyes.

"I love you Jisung.."

The smaller smiled.

"I love you too lele."

[a/n: *cries* anyways! school is great I guess. I think only say that because it's the first week, but me and my grade level started school late in the week for some reason so I only went to school for 2 days but it's going good so far :D ]