𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻

|author's pov|

Chenle continued to stare at his white ceiling as a tear fell. His tears were stained on his cheeks and his eyes were red. It was already midnight and couldn't sleep without thinking about those eyes and him.

He reached over to his phone and unlocked it. He went to his research bar and looked up the one question he was dying to know.

"What does the color black mean for colored people?"

Depression

"What have I done?" Chenle voice cracked as he broke into tears again. He threw his phone crossed his bed and placed the palms of his eyes to stop him from crying. Which didn't do any better.

Chenle received a message by hearing the notification from his phone.

"Ugh.." Chenle groaned before sitting up to reach out for his phone that he just threw.

Renjunie🥺:
I think Zhong Chenle just gotten his first ever scandal.

Me:
What? What do you mean ?

Renjunie🥺:
Sent video

Chenle clicked on the video and it showed a Instagram post of a video. Where it showed..Chenle in the floor and Jisung standing as he yelled at me.

"APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT !?" Jisung's loud voice in the video was loud and angry. Meanwhil Chenle was soft and crying.

"I'm sorry..I had many things to worry about, my grades..my future. I cant..." he cried and struggled talking.

"Im leaving.."  jisung began walking then..Chenle said those 5 words that slipped out of his mouth.

"Park Jisung!"

"I love you!" A small gasp was heard from the person who was taking the video.

Jisung stopped and I got up as I grabbed onto Jisung's wrist. When..I looked into his eyes.

"You don't mean shit Chenle."

Jisung snatched his hand away from the smaller
then he fell to his knees and bursted into more tears as he watched Jisung walk away.

"Please!"

Clip ended
Watch again?

Renjunie🥺:
Are you okay..?

                                                                                   Me:
                     It was just a small fight, nothing else.

Chenle put his phone on night mode before placing it back on the nightstand. He pulled his blanket over him and he cried until he slept.

__________

"Park Jisung"

"I love you!"