𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

|author's pov|

"Okay class! I want you to spend the rest of this time studying from the quiz next week. You may sit with you're friends, I don't want to separate you or your friend if you just talk instead of helping each other study. You may now go." Jisung turned his head to lookat Chenle who was writing down something in his notebook.

Jisung grabbed his backpack and was about to move until the same female student from yesterday approach him.

"U-Um Jisung sorry about yesterday but i-is it fine we can study together?" The female student smiled and gave puppy eyes trying to look even more convincing.

"No thanks." Jisung stood up and walked toward Chenle's table. He then set his things down in the table and sat next to Chenle. His eyes changed red into a peach color in a matter of 10 seconds.

"Ah..Jisung." Chenle looked at Jisung who was unpacking his backpack.

"You didn't really have time to help last night with history, but can we do it now so we won't worry about it tonight?"

"Sure I don't mind." Chenle agreed then turned his chair so he could get better view Jisung.

He watched Jisung get comfortable then Jisung started talking that he wasn't paying attention to. He was only focused on those peach colored eyes when Jisung looking at him as he talked.

"Chenle!"

"W-Wait h-huh?" Chenle was caught staring too much which made him finally move after being a statue for a few minutes.

"S-Sorry..I got distracted..and uh.."

"It's fine, but did you at least hear what I said." Jisung asked as Chenle gulped.

"n-no.." he said quietly.

"Yeah I thought so..but I was wondering if you wanted to go to the rooftop together after tutoring..."

"It's okay if you don't want to! I don't really bring people out there...you'll be first if you want to go—"

"Let's do it." Chenle smiled as he heard that he was going to be the first. It really did made him feel special. They known each other only for a day and yet lots has happened between each other.

"S-Shall we get into studying?" Chenle said as he saw Jisung nod his head cutely making Chenle giggle.

Before he was going to back to do what he was going to do, he looked around the classroom and caught the girls staring at us with nasty looks. One of them were the girls that approached Jisung not too long ago.

"Now I see why Jisung dislike those girls..they're beautiful in the outside but very ugly in the inside." Chenle thought then scoffed.

"Something wrong lele?" Chenle shook his bed then paused, realizing the nickname.

"Lele?" Chenle asked and slightly blushed.

"Mhm! Do you like it? I came up with it last night..I can stop calling you want if it makes you uncomfortable." Chenle insisted and couldn't explain how cute it was.

"It's adorable, I-I like it.." Chenle blushed even harder then hid his face from Jisung seeing it.

"Yah! Why are you covering you're face? I want to see it." Jisung complained making Chenle cover his whole entire face.

"Lele~please I want to see it.."

"What's so special about my face?"

"It's perfect, everything about your face is admiring.Now can I see?" Jisung asked once making Chenle sigh then slowly remove his hands from his face.

Jisung smiled as he saw the sight of him pouting.

"We don't have time for pouting and help me study."

_______

"Huh? Lele?" Chenle's friend, Renjun asked then looked at Chenle intensely blushing.

"I think it's obvious he likes you." Jaemin said then wrapped his arm around Renjun.

"What do you mean like me? Why would the only pretty colored eye Park Jisung like me?" Chenle wasn't accepting it.

"Well did you ex ever do those things he does to you ?" Jaemin asked as Chenle slowly shook his head.

"Exactly."

"Jaemin does have a point, YangYang was jerk to date you without even liking you because he felt bad. He didn't do those couple things at all back in China. Though I suggest you to be careful with Jisung too. If you think about it YangYang and Jisung do both have colored eyes. Plus, I'm sure you never seen YangYang with pink eyes.You know..pink equals love." Renjun explained and agreed with Jaemin.

"Yeah..that is true. I cant believe I dated him without even noticing he didn't like me back." Chenle frowned then played with the noodles with his chopsticks.

"Even though I never been to China or seen what happened, it very sounds like you were madly in love to even realize things. It's kinda understandable for first love..or more like first rejection." Jaemin said kinda making Chenle feel bad about himself.

He sighed then ate some noodles. He looked at the tables right in front of theirs to see Jisung laughing and smiling with his friends.

"Do I like Jisung ? I only met him and it feels like known each other for years. The way he treats me it something no one has ever done. He is just different. That smile, that cheeks..and those eyes. Something is attracting me to him."

"What is this feeling?"

[a/n:] wow 😩