𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

|author's pov|

"Is something wrong..?"

Chenle shook his head then stole a glance at Jisung who looked worried.

"Oh, mind if you want to tell me about it?" Jisung asked respectfully once again as he tighten the grip of the history book he was holding.

"No, It's better if you don't know about it.."
Chenle gave small fake smile and felt the need to leave the library. He didn't want to get too attached, especially to a boy who has colored eyes which he could possibly pass it on to Chenle. Though Chenle is being careful with Jisung, meaning he's trying to keep away.

"Hey so, tutoring tonight?" Jisung tried to change then subject to make it less awkward which really didn't turn out well.

"Oh..I can't tonight, I'm busy." Chenle made a plain excuse, when really he had nothing to do.

"B-But I should go, the bell is about to ring and I need to do something before going math. B-Bye." Chenle walked away to grab his backpack off of the table he left on top of then made his way out of the library.

Meanwhile, Jisung's blue eyes was watching him leave.

He pulled out his phone to check the time, they only had 10 minutes left until the bell rang..

When the phone automatically turned off, he saw his reflection on the black screen showing his bright blue eyes.

"Fuck."

_________

"Well the Park Jisung is late, what took so long?" Mark asked with a small smirk.

"Oh nothing." Jisung settled down on his desk then glanced at Mark with his brown eye contacts.

"Brown eye Jisung again? Hm, what makes you put on eye contacts?" Donghyuck looked at Jisung and Chenle, knowing something was wrong.

"Jisung?-" Donghyuck laid his hand on Mark's stopping Mark from asking more questions.

"Don't." Donghyuck faced forward then looked down to at his math book.

"H-Hi Jisung."
Jisung lifted his head and smiled as he saw the female student in front of him and Chenle's desk.

"Oh Hi Cho-Hee~" Jisung smiled.

He was familiar and good terms with her. Kim Cho-hee is the only female student who has colored eyes in the campus. She is nice, indeed smart, and would always understand you no matter what.

"Ah! Cho-Hee! How are you doing?"
Donghyuck asked happily making Cho-Hee smile brightly.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you and Mark doing?" She asked with a small smirk.

"Oh we're doing good." Mark responded.

"Right, I wanted to ask you Jisung if you're free tonight. Unless you have to tutor Chenle."

Chenle glanced at the both of them and felt his blood boil up. Chenle knew Jisung dislikes the girls at this school, it bothered him.

"Jisung is tutoring me-"

"I'm free tonight!" Jisung cut off Chenle from saying non-sense. Nothing was planned between them after all.

"Cool! Let's get some ice cream together right when school ends.I wanted to talk about some things that I know I can trust you with, plus we haven't hung out quite some time." Cho-Hee innocently smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll see you..in the entrance of the school?"
Cho-Hee nodded her head then Jisung smiled.

"Well I'll get going, bye guys!"

The boys said their goodbye's to Cho-Hee, leaving all of them except for Chenle..a smile.

"What was all of that about?" Chenle glared at Jisung who was looking back at him but shook his head and continued to focus on something better.

"My friend." Jisung said.

"I thought you didn't like the girls here."

"Who said I didn't like every single girl?" Jisung glanced at Chenle with a look leaving Chenle himself..speechless.

Zhong Chenle didn't like it.

_______

Chenle stared at his ceiling with only his mind focused on the one and only Park Jisung.

Chenle sighed and grabbed his phone from his nightstand. He looked at his lock screen to show a message from a unknown.

Unknown:
Look, I can tell there's something going on between you and Jisung.

Chenle knew who this person was.

                                                                                  Me:
      It's not Jisung , it's me who is keeping away...

Donghyuck:
What are you doing then? Are you just messing with his feelings now? Just because he has colored eyes doesn't make him any different than us.

                                                                                  Me:
I would never play with his feelings, I don't even have the right to do that. But listen, my past is haunting me right now and it's eating me up in the inside. Lot's of things happened between me and this other colored eye boy in China and I have fear that Jisung will do the same.

Donghyuck:
Jisung is Jisung, meanwhile that boy remain the same. You think all colored eye people are the same? If so, then you're absolutely wrong. What I'm trying to say, if you continue to keep doing whatever you're doing..not only you are torturing yourself but you're also hurting Jisung. It's not cool at all.
I know deep inside your heart, that you like the Park Jisung. You're too scared to accept the fact that you like someone who has something similar to the boy in your past. You can't let that stop you. I'm only saying this because Jisung never likes people and he doesn't give second chances.

Me:
....

"He's right.."

[a/n:Sorry if this was short :( ]