𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺

|author's pov|

Chenle came back home exhausted after a long day of school. Both Jisung and Chenle decided to not do tutorials tonight for the sake of Chenle's health. He dropped his backpack onto the ground and plopped into his bed. He groaned and gripped onto his pillow, preparing falling asleep.

Though as always a notification had to interrupt.
He groaned once again and slipped out his phone from his pocket then looked at the notification from...

"Instagram?"

He questioned and clicked on the notification to show a picture of him and Jisung hugging each other. Chenle found himself ugly when he cried..
He scrolled down to the caption with only to his heart ache.

"Chenle is back in Jisung's arms !? He was first with Jisung, then his best friend now back to Jisung? Hoe! 💀😂"

Chenle continued to scroll through the negative comments to only lead him grow more insecurities. Chenle had enough reading, surprisingly all of sudden making it tiring to read when he loved reading! Just..not that.

He turned off his notifications and could only think about those warm pair of arms he was in earlier, it felt cozy and comfortable. Not saying Renjun's hugs are horrible but he his heart felt different around that body of his.

He was desperate for more of that touch..

Chenle finally got comfortable enough and was in the verge of falling asleep.

"Chenle!"
His door slammed open and heard his mother's voice say a familiar name, waking up the boy.

"I'm coming.." he said lazily before getting up and walk out his bedroom to the entrance of the door to see Jaemin and Renjun standing there. Renjun having a worried smile and Jaemin pouting as he stared at me.

"I'll take over mom..thanks." He thanked his mother before she went back to her business placed in her bedroom leaving the three boys by themselves.

"Do you need it ?" Renjun opened up his arms then to see tears start pouring down Chenle's cheeks as he walked over to Renjun's arms.

"It's okay lele~"

" I ruined everything..I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."Chenle mumbled, but Renjun shook his head and petted his hair.

"Don't be sorry lele, feelings are meant to expressed and you couldn't help to express. It completely understand..don't be sorry." The best friend comforted sad boy, then feeling another pair of arms go around the both of them.

It was comforting group hug.

~

After the boy released everything, the three continued to be in Chenle's room trying to brighten up the mood. Which was so far working for the sad one. Both Renjun and Jaemin were snooping through his clothes and belongings, attempting to make pretty outfits for the trip to China.

Chenle lied in the bed exhausted as the other two were fighting about which shirt fit the pants better.

"Ah! Jaemin-ah! Listen to me..this is what you call masterpiece! What you just choose was garbage!?" Renjun yelled.

"Oh so you're saying I suck art now !?" He fought back.

"Huh!?"

"Shut up!" Chenle's loud voice made the couple stop and turn their attention to the tired boy.

"Can we just plan out the day we are flying there?" He asked in a tired tone.

"s-sure! Uh what time is the flight?"
He asked.

"8:30 in the morning, but I was thinking waking up at 6 ?" Both Renjun and Jaemin freaked out at the time they had to wake up.

" six !? aish too early.." Renjun whined as he threw the pants down.

"Fine then, we won't visit your parents at all." Chenle said before getting in a comfortable position to fall asleep.

"No!~ Fine! Six a.m it is !"

"But we need to stay at one of our houses closest to the airport, so we can get there earlier..Hm?"

Chenle lifted up his head to look at Renjun smiling thinking it was a good idea.

"Okay.."

"we both know your's and Jaemin's house are no where near close to the airport."

"A-Ask Jisung for his address." He asked, feeling embarrassed before stuffing his face on his pillow.

"On it!"  Renjun exclaimed.

"Ooh~ Chenle has a crush~"
Chenle lifted up his head to see Jaemin playfully smirking and raising his eyebrows.

"Aish, I don't even know if I even like him..I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. I think I did a good amount of damage to not like me." Chenle frowned.

"I think it's obvious he likes you, just do what we tell you, give him all of that affection and you could possibly find out if you really like him." Jaemin said sweetly meanwhile his partner was too busy on his phone.

"I..I don't like him."
He wanted to confirm it but his heart didn't let him.

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Jaemin asked.

"Y-Yes..I'm wasting my time on boys than school.." he said trying to make an excuse.

"O-Okay..go ahead, your choice." Jaemin said knowing whah Chenle had said...was lies.

[a/n: I tried 🥲 ]