𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶

|author's pov|

Slate Grey - fear/worried
Green - Disgust
Purple - Calm
Lavender - Embarrassed

Chenle wrote down in his notebook what emotion belonged to the colors his eyes would be able to morph into. He was trying to get a better understanding of how colored eyes people have their techniques to take control of their eyes. He was getting interested day by day, but later in the days we felt..sad that he too embarrassed to show Jisung something that naturally happened with was—
Pink - Love

Chenle lastly wrote down before looking down at the numerous color names that was assigned with an a emotion. He sucked his teeth then breathed out as he closed his journal then got up from his desk placed in his bedroom. He put his phone into night mode and set it down in his nightstand before plopping onto his bed. He stared at the white ceiling with the white fan turning in circles.

As he was getting himself comfortable in his bed, he was physically tired but couldn't sleep. He twisted and turned in his bed then groaned as he faced the ceiling again.

He needed someone to hold him..but he knew he probably doesn't have a chance with him anymore.

___________

"Mr.Zhong!, I suggest to wake up if you want to pass this class. I've put you in tutoring for a reason, you're not showing up.So wake up so you won't fail." the math teacher's loud voice startled Chenle especially when his name was called out. He lifted his head from laying on the amount of books on top of his head and looked around confused.

He yawned then his light coral eyes looked down at what Cho-Hee was doing.

"So it seems like you only the first part of the notes...and you have a lot of catch up on. C'mon Zhong Chenle you know better than this." The teacher was in front of Chenle's desk, checking what he was done so far and show him where they were at.

After done guiding him, he shook his head before continuing on the lesson. He continued to teach but this time loudly so the Chenle wouldn't lose himself and fall asleep again.

He yawned again, before grabbing his pencil and start writing what was written on the board.

"Does everyone understand?" the entire classroom replied with a 'yes' meanwhile the sleepy lele whispered 'no' with a sleepy tone.

"Alright, please start working on the sheet that I passed out the beginning on this period, you will be working on this until the end of the period and it is due to tomorrow. So please finish this tonight if you can't finish here in class. You may begin." The teacher was done talking and went back to his desk as the students were assigned an assignment.

"You look really tired, what had you up all night?" Cho-Hee knitted her eyebrows and glanced at male before looking down at the assignment.

"I couldn't sleep last night, I needed something warm to sleep with." The male explained in a husky sleepy tone as he still looked around half asleep.

"I mean you're not lying, those light coral eyes are clearly showing it." Cho-Hee shrugged.

"Let's not talk about my eyes." He tried to politely say.

"Okay.." the female rolled her eyes and started working on the sheet meanwhile Chenle was copying the notes down on his notebook.