𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼

|author's pov|

After spending that evening with Jisung, Chenle felt different towards him. It wasn't about connecting through education but finally getting to spend time together as friends.

It made Chenle wonder why he hurt saying the word "friend" to describe what Jisung meant to him.

Friend wasn't the right word for Jisung..adding 'boy' sounded better.

Chenle knew that he couldn't give his heart to Jisung..because what if Jisung didn't want to his accept his heart..

Everything was confusing and complicated for the poor boy, he was going through a lot. But knowing he was just hurt a boy who's eyes became black.

"Chenle!"

Chenle was harshly startled by the female next to him who was calling out his name this past few minutes.

"Y-Yeah!?"

"We're you even listening to me ?" Cho-Hee waited for an answer to receive silence from the boy.

"Uh Hello?" She poked Chenle which she managed to get him to work.

"Y-Yeah !?" Chenle yelled.

"Never mind, you weren't listening to me." Her calm purple eyes turned to red ones as she was feeling upset that Chenle didn't listen to her full speech.

The female scoffed and faced forward to continue her work feeling upset. She grabbed her bottle of water and was taking sips.

"Do colored eye people looked pretty in Pink eyes?"

Cho-Hee choked on the unexpected question slipping out of Chenle's mouth.

Is that what he's been thinking about while Cho-Hee talked? She understood why he would say such a thing in a first place. It was obvious he liked Jisung..
But to be honest, the color pink did look absolutely beautiful in Cho-Hee's point of view. It's a color she rarely get after all, but that was only until she met her boyfriend.

"Pink eyes is one of the most beautiful color you could ever see in someone. Because it symbolizes love..it's something that it is rare to see in someone's eyes and to know that your partner is actually in love with you..means a lot." She smiled at herself.

The boy carefully listened and noticed that pink eyes was such a big deal. It made him desperate to experience the color pink in Jisung's eyes. He wondered how beautiful it could be..

________

Chenle knocked on the apartments door with his suitcase and pillows in his hands.
Faint footsteps approached the door and unlocked it to reveal the tall male smiling and looking down at Chenle.

"Y-You're here."

Chenle stiffly nod and smiled to himself.

"U-Uh come in! I can hold your pillows, seems like you have a lot with you."

"T-Thank you." The small boy thanked the taller who held Chenle's pillow as he entered the apartment with his suitcase.