Caleb's Free.

Lyric POV

I look around and then at my hands. I sit down and try to pull the cubes off with my feet.

Caleb laughs, "They're not that easy to take off."

I continue to try to take the cubes off of my hands and hit the floor, "Why did they put you in here?"

He looks at me, "Because I had a knife and almost stabbed a nurse."

I crawl to him, "Really?! Why?!"

He raises his eyebrow, "Me and the nurse are fucking. He said he will get me a bigger tv and he lied."

I tilt my head to the side, "Did you fuck him for a bigger tv?"

He scoffs, "No. We've been fucking since I've been here. I just want a bigger tv and he said he would get it, but he lied."

I laugh, "Lyric tell him. We need to know if he wants to come or do we have to drag him out. Paul already moved the camera in there." Kade says.

"Why are you in here?" I hum in response and then laugh, "I killed an old bully of mine."

He smiles, "You killed someone too? Tell me about it."

"Um, I stabbed her repeatedly and cut her tongue out of her mouth. I killed more than one person." His eyes widen and he crawls closer to me.

"Really?! I want to kill someone! But I can't get out."

I shake my head, "Yes you can. Want to come with me?"

He arches his eyebrow, "I'm in here to get you out."

He furrows his eyebrows, "Me? Why?"

I stand up and look out the door window, "Your family."

He shakes his head, "No, I don't want to go if it's for them. I don't have any family. I have one brother and that's it."

I sit down in front of him, "No. We not getting you out for them."

He tilts his head, "We?"

Before I can say anything Kade walks in. I look at him and smile, "I did it! Do I get praised?!"

He walks up to me and bends down in front of me. He puts his hand on my head and I squeal, "Yay!"

Kade looks at Caleb, "Are you coming with us, or do we have to forcefully bring you with us?"

Kade takes the cubes off of my hands and I clap my hands, "I'm free!"

I look at Caleb, "It's going to be fun. We can have fun together! Come on!"

Caleb laughs, "Okay. I get to leave this place."

I squeal in excitement and Kade takes his cubes off. I notice that Kade has three folders in his hand, "What's that?"

He looks at the folders and then me, "Ashley Grain, Louis Hill, and Caleb Black folder. Just in case they try to look in the files about us."

Caleb looks at Kade up and down, "Are you taken?"

I stand in front of Kade and hold my arms out, "No. He belongs to Jasmine."

I hear Kade chuckle, "I don't belong to anyone."

I look at him, "But you said."

"You didn't let me finish. Jasmine belongs to me." I laugh, "Just like I belong to Zaidy."

Kade POV

"You have five minutes to get to the back door. As of right now, nobody is on their break." Paul says and I hold the door for Lyric and Caleb.