일 (𝐨𝐧𝐞)

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

"Hi! I'm so glad you made it here," the middle-aged man smiled at us as he ushered my mother and I to step inside his home. He hugged my mother as we got inside. Both were smiling at each other, clearly showing their affection towards the other.

"I hope you didn't had any hard time in coming here," the man said, the smile still plastered on his face.

"Oh, we didn't. Your place is quite easy to spot given that it's so big," my mom only chuckled.

"And you must be Beomgyu-ssi," the man turned towards me, his right dimple showing on his cheek as he smiled at me. I simply nodded, my eyes scanning the facial features of my mother's new lover.

"I'm Hwang David," the man offered a hand for me to shake and I did.

"Choi Beomgyu," I slightly smiled. Mr. Hwang nodded and, "Nice to finally meet you, Beomgyu-ssi. It's alright to call you that, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, hush. No need to call me sir. Just David is fine. I heard a lot about you from your mom," he grinned and glanced at my mother. I can clearly tell that he adores her. He's okay, I guess.

"All good things I hope," I smiled. He only laughed.

So, was that a no? I looked at mom and she only winked at me. It left me baffled.

"Well then, I'm guessing you guys are hungry? Let's head to the dining area for dinner and I'll also let you guys meet my children," he told us while he gestured for us to follow him.

Mr. David and mom were walking side by side and I was just right behind them. When we reached the dining area, I was immediately engulfed with the savory smell of roasted meat and the freshly baked pastries. My eyes wandered around the area and saw the different array of food already plastered on the dining table; then, my eyes stopped short at the two unknown individuals who were moving about in the dining and kitchen area, just mainly focusing on preparing the dishes. One of the guys, who was placing some sliced fresh fruits on the dining table, looked up.

"This is my eldest son, Minhyun." Mr. David said as we walked over towards the dining area. Minhyun smiled while bowing slightly. Another guy, who was at the kitchen counter, walked over towards us while holding a bottle of wine in one hand. He smiled while waving at us. Eh? Isn't that-