십사 (𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

"Urgh, why is that fly over there?" Lia spoke beside me with so much irritation in her voice that it was hard to miss even among the noisy surroundings.

I was quite taken-aback by how straightforward her choice of words were upon hearing her speak. But, to be truthfully honest, it was quite refreshing and fun to hear especially when she looks like such an innocent and good-natured person.

I tried to look around and see who she was referring to but it was hard due to the place being fully packed with university students from our department. And being new, I don't know most of them.

We were currently inside a korean barbecue restaurant just a few minutes ride from the campus. So, I did end up agreeing to attend today's dinner party when Yeonjun invited me for the second time during one of our morning breaks. Soobin also persuaded me to come when he heard of the eldest's plan.

"Who?" I asked, finally giving up in searching the place.

It has been a good hour now since we've arrived and everyone so far were very friendly. Lia had introduced me to Minnie and Yuqi, she said they were her closest friends among her peers from the same course. And I could actually see why since both Minnie and Yuqi are very funny and easy to talk to just like how Lia is. They just click.

Yuqi briefly pointed her chopsticks to a table on the far left from ours. It was where Yeonjun and Soobin were sitting with five other guys whom I didn't know. Then, there was a girl hovering over Yeonjun's side. Her hair was long brown and slightly curled. She was pretty. "Seriously, that girl is such a pest," Lia clicked her tongue, evidently showing her disapproval.

I looked at her, confused, as to why she's acting like that. "That's Kim Yeonhee," Yuqi spoke as I nodded.

"And it seems like you hate her?" I asked, my question directed to Lia.

"Psh, I don't hate her. She's just annoying, okay? She's always trying to get close to Junnie oppa and Soobinie like a damn bug," she answered while shooting glares at the girl who's now sitting between Yeonjun and Soobin after dragging a nearby empty chair and pushed herself to sit in between the two.

"She just hates it when other girls tries to get close with her boyfriend," Minnie said. She was smirking at Lia who only rolled her eyes upon hearing the girl's statement.

I recently just found out a while ago that Lia was actually Soobin's girlfriend and Yeonjun's sister. It was a little surprising. Seriously, who would've thought that I've already met her once and now too. The world really is small.