십칠 (𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

As my hand busily scribbles down some notes, I sat still in the room with music blaring through my headphones while waiting for my classmates to fill in the room before the professor show up. I am alone right now, well, I've been for the past ten minutes. Yeonjun and Soobin seemed to be running late from their elective class. I, as well, thought that we share all of our classes together, but turns out, we didn't. I'm just grateful that at least we only have one different class. It sucks not to know anyone in a room full of people. And making new friends is even worse. I'm not good at it, hence the use of music.

There have been people giving me glances once I entered the room a while ago, but no one ever did try to come up to me or say hello. Not liking the thought of being distracted, I tried to focus on the notes in front of me again, not until something caught my attention.

It was Minho oppa and he seemed to be saying something which caused me to take my headphones off.

That's odd. I don't remember sharing any of my classes with him.

"You're quite studious, aren't you?" he said, standing while leaning his hand unto the long table as if trying to take a peek on my notebook. He was wearing a laidback smile, an expression that gave him a boyish vibe. It suits him.

"Oppa," I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?" I continued as he sits beside me, leaning forward unto the long table once again, and stretching his long arms at the same time. His action reminded me of a cat lazily stretching its limbs.

I have never been this close with Minho oppa nor do I remember talking with him without the presence of Felix apart from that car ride.

"I'm going to sit-in in this class. I have something to speak to Professor Park afterwards," he answered me with a smile, his dimple showing—a feature I hadn't really noticed before.

"So, what were you so hellbent focusing on?" He shifted towards me, I could smell his cologne from his closeness. Right, I was supposed to review my notes for this class but I got distracted instead.

Looking over my notes, I expressed, "Just the different strategies used in marketing and sales. To be honest, I never actually thought it'd be this many. I'm quite stumped."

"Oh, that topic. Do you want a copy of my old notes then? I think I still have them at home. I can give them to you whenever you're free."