사 (𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

"Good morning, Miss Hwang. This is Captain McCarthy speaking. We've successfully arrived in Incheon International Airport," a voice was heard through the speaker system of the jet.

A few minutes later, I heard the aircraft's service door being opened as I looked over the last page of the school documents that I have in my hand. "Are these all the files that I'll need for the enrollment?" I asked my brother's secretary, Hangyeol-ssi.

Min oppa's very busy with the company's local branch that he wasn't able to make time for me so he sent his secretary instead to accompany me. Not that I needed the assistance since I can definitely take care of myself. They're just being overprotective of me. I won't complain though.

"Yes, Miss Hwang."

"I see," I closed the clipboard containing the documents. With the files in one hand, I reached for my clutch and phone on the other as soon as I stood up, "Thanks, Hangyeol-ssi," he nodded and smiled.

"No need to thank me, Miss Hwang. It's part of my job," he replied. I smiled at him.

Making my way towards the exit, I saw Captain McCarthy with two other flight attendants behind him. "Smooth flight as always, Andrew. Thanks for taking the time," I said with a smile. The blue-eyed blonde captain flashed a wide grin at my direction, "The pleasure's all mine, Miss Hwang."

With the smile still hanging from my lips, I gave a small nod and step off the jet. I immediately walked towards the parked SUV with Hangyeol following in tow. I saw Luis, our family's trusted attendant, opening the car door for me. I smiled, "It's been a while, Luis."

He bowed, "It's nice to finally see you're back, young miss." I saw a gentle smile plastered on his slightly wrinkled face as I slip myself into the car and he closed the door after me. At the same time, Hangyeol walked to the other side of the car and helped himself in.

"It's good to be back," I said to him as he placed himself on the passenger's seat as the driver started the engine. I turned on my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls and some texts from a few acquaintances. I ignored it and directly pressed messages and searched for a name.

Yeji (Sat, 11:14 a.m.): Where were you?

My right thumb hovered over the screen of my phone as I waited for a reply.

Hyunjin (Sat, 11:19 a.m.): I overslept.

What the. Overslept my ass.

Yeji (Sat, 11:19 a.m.): Typical.