십이 (𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

"There. Happy?" I said as I tried to chew the last bite of my sandwich even though I was already full. He nodded and smiled at my direction. His face obviously looked very satisfied that I finally finished my food. And maybe because he, too, was satiated from the lunch that he ordered a while ago.

Taking a sip from his iced americano, he fished out his phone from his back pocket as I just enjoyed my time sitting there and the cool breeze that was softly blowing. The chill atmosphere was so relaxing that I had to resist the urge of wanting to sleep.

"Yah, hyung! Why are you with noona? Is this why you texted me asking where I was a while ago?" A familiar loud voice broke the serene atmosphere that was present just a while ago. Looking over to my right, I saw Beomie walking towards us as fast as he can while trying to balance the tray of food that he was holding. He had a little frown on his face as he approached our table.

Sitting beside Yeonjun, he huffed and placed his food tray on the table. He grabbed a box of macaroons and placed it in front of me then he immediately dig in on his food. "Noona, you were supposed to be having lunch with me and not with that old fox," Beomie commented after a while. He looked like a cute chipmunk with his cheeks puffing out cutely as he spoke with food still in his mouth.

I unintentionally let out an laugh when I saw Yeonjun eyed the lad beside him. He look as if he had a few complaints to say but decided to just stay silent and drink his iced americano.

I grabbed one macaroon. It was a strawberry flavor. "He didn't have anyone to have a lunch with so I let him tagged along," I said before taking a bite. It was good. "And thanks for this," I added as I handed out the box to the man who's silently sipping his coffee across from me.

Beomie saw this and his eyes narrowed, "Wait, noona, I gave it to you to eat so why are you giving it to him? Also, you should've just left him alone," I chuckled at his statement. It was clear as day that he was teasing Yeonjun. Are they normally like this though?

Beomie's teasing only caused Yeonjun's frown to deepen as he took a bite from the macaroon that he got. I cleared my throat and decided to cut the petty banter between the two before it'll escalate any further, "What time's your next class?"

Beomie immediately looked at his phone and almost let out a gasped. "1:30," he answered as he immediately proceeded to eat hurriedly.

"It's still 12:27. Why are you in a hurry?" Yeonjun asked as he took a quick glance at his phone.

"I need to practice. We'll be having our first individual performance exam tomorrow," Beomie answered as he emptied his bowl of food. He grabbed his water bottle, opening it and hurriedly took big gulps. And within a few seconds, he was done.

"Noona, I'll come over later for dinner, okay?" Beomie said after briefly giving me a hug. I nodded at him and he bid the two of us goodbye and left.

"He should have just bought food and ate it in his room, that could've saved him more time," Yeonjun commented. I nodded, completely agreeing with what he had said. We then decided to clean up and head for our next class since it was already nearing 1 pm.

"By the way, the department will be having a get-together dinner tomorrow night. You should come," he said as we were walking on one of the hallways of our department building. I don't know if he had noticed it but some heads were turning our way as we walked. It must've been because it's him. He used to have that effect whenever he goes around the school grounds when we were in high school. I guess, it's still the same as now — him always the center of attention wherever he goes.

"Yeji?" I was brought back from my thoughts when I heard him mentioned my name.

"Hmm, sounds good. But is it okay if I'll go though?" He nodded in response, "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

*

Soobin groaned softly after hearing professor Park's words. Even I would've done the same if I didn't know beforehand. Professor Park's currently giving individual tasks which is an essay with a minimum of three-thousand words and is to be passed by Monday. Minho oppa wasn't lying, that prof really loves giving out essays.

I wrote down the remaining instructions given out by the professor. The topic wasn't that difficult but I do think that I'd need a few uninterrupted hours to complete it. Glancing to my side, I could tell that the other two were thinking of the same thing. They seem to be very capable academically which I'm pretty sure they are. What's more is that, we all share the same classes. Yes, it was very surprising and I couldn't be more than grateful that I at least know two people in all of my classes.

"Okay, that's all for today. Dismissed," Professor Park spoke in front of the class before leaving through the front door. Quickly keeping my things, I stood up and was ready to leave. The other two boys were already by the door and waiting for me. Seriously, how can they be that fast? Long legs privilege, I guess.

When we walked out from our department building, the sky was beginning to darken since it was already past six. "Hey, do you wanna ride with us? I can drop you off at your place," Yeonjun spoke beside me. I stopped from my tracks, thinking. Really, there wasn't any harm to it. Although my place was only a fifteen minutes walk away from  the campus, a free ride sounded really good after a tiring day.

"Sure, I'd-"

"Yeji," a familiar voice called out my name. My eyes widened slightly and I grinned as I saw who it was.

"Min oppa!" I exclaimed with a delighted voice, my legs dragging me towards him. I immediately hugged him as soon as he was within my reach. It has been a while since I last saw him. Maybe a few months? I leaned back and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to fetch you," he smiled at me.

Author's Note:I hope I'm not boring you guys ^^;

Author's Note:
I hope I'm not boring you guys ^^;