팔 (𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 20 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

Looking at myself through the floor-length mirror, I put on my white gold necklace with a cute musical note pendant. It was a precious gift from my biological mother. I never took it off ever since she gave it to me, which was on my 14th birthday — the last birthday she ever attended.

I blinked the vivid memory away and proceeded on lightly tapping a taupe-colored lipstick with a pink undertone on my bare lips. It covered my slightly pale lips and made my face look a lot brighter.

Deciding that a white long-sleeve turtleneck cropped top made out of cotton and paired with a high-waisted white pants that reached just above my ankle is decent enough, I went downstairs but not forgetting to grab my phone and a short baby blue teddy jacket. Since it's still in the early months of the year, the temperature is still a little cold. The degree drops even further after the sun sets.

"Yah, Ji! Take Felix with you and just go," my brother said as soon as I stepped into the kitchen which is just connected to the living room. The television is on but I don't see anyone watching it and I doubt my brother's even paying any attention to it given that he's currently too focused on something as I looked back at him.

With a frowning face, Jin was again baking something to which I don't have any idea what. He is facing the countertop while whipping something on a big bowl. I sat on my usual seat, which is one of the high chairs, that's facing my brother and raised a brow at him, wondering what is his problem this time. I was gonna ask where that aforementioned guy is when I heard a familiar deep voice with a distinct Australian accent behind me.

"Is he on his man period or what?"

I looked back and saw the blonde boy whom I haven't seen for years. "Lixie!" I gasped, swiftly standing up and hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back, "I missed you, Ji."

"I missed you too," I broke from the hug with a huge grin on my face as he mirrored the same expression.

"Yah! I heard you!" My brother said in a loud voice while looking at the two of us, his mouth in a pout as he then continued piping some frosting unto the freshly baked cookies.

"Did you guys fight again?" I asked, looking between the two. The blonde lad beside me just shook his head. "He's been stealing the cookies I've made," Jin narrowed his eyes at Felix while the latter only chuckled at my brother's cute attempt at sulking. Ah.

Shaking my head at the dramatic antics of my brother, I sat back on my chair while Felix walked towards Jin's side and hugged him. "Mian, Hyun. But, you know, I really taught you well," the former said proudly as he discreetly tried to grab another cookie without alerting my brother. Unfortunately, he saw this and slapped Felix's hand away. I chuckled at what I witnessed. A real-life tom and jerry.