십일 (𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

Unknown Number (Thu, 8:54 a.m.): Hey, it's Yeonjun. I got your number from Gyu.

Unknown Number (Thu, 8:54 a.m.): We're sitting at the back near the windows. Where are you?

Hastening my legs to move faster, I didn't bother to send a reply as I was already outside the lecture room. I pushed through the door and stepped inside the room. It was already pretty crowded when I arrived. My eyes immediately scanned the back seats and my eyes spotted the two familiar tall boys. Soobin was waving at me when he saw me while Yeonjun was busy on his phone.

"Yeji-ssi!" Although Soobin's voice wasn't that loud, it still draw some attention to him and to me as well, whom he had just called. It felt quite embarrassing when I noticed several pairs of eyes looked my way. I'm not really one who likes attention so I quickly made my way towards them. Yeonjun was sitting by the window while Soobin on his right. The latter grabbed his backpack on the vacant chair beside him then placed it on the floor and tapped the seat beside him.

"Sit here," he smiled at me as I followed.

"Thanks," huffing out a puff of air as I calm myself down. Seriously the campus is too big that it takes too much time if I just walk. It takes even longer since I haven't familiarize the place yet.

"What took you so long?" Yeonjun asked, leaning over the table and faced my direction.

"I took a nap," I smiled sheepishly. He raised a brow as he grinned widely, "Mornings' still not for you?"

I pursed my lips, stopping the smile that's threatening to escape when I realized he still remembers, and simply nodded my head. Soobin, who's between us, were only looking at us back and forth with his brows furrowed, "Hold up. Did I miss something here? Since when were you guys close?"

Yeonjun and I made eye contact, internally conversing without words on who's going to tell him. I guess, one could say that we used to have that kind of closeness wherein with just an eye contact, we'd already have an idea on what the other one is thinking. Not that it really did anything since he was just pouting his lips and pointing it towards me while I was too amused on how he managed to look cute and adorable considering he looks very mature right now. The human version of a duck — the cute kind of course.

Sooner rather than later, we noticed that Professor Im had already entered the room causing the surroundings to hush down which also saved us from answering Soobin's question. I shrugged at the person beside me and focused my attention to the front as he just sighed, clearly dissatisfied with his unanswered question.

Stepping unto the mini podium located at the center front, Professor Im looked at the class before speaking. "Now that I had given all of you a day to adjust, we'll be officially starting our class," he paused. And that's how our three-long hour morning class started.