오 (𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

Feeling a little groggy and lazy, I forced myself to get up from the comfort of my bed and make my way downstairs.

"Good morning," Jin smiled widely as he greeted me when I entered the kitchen. Plopping myself on one of the bar stools, I leaned on the counter and looked over across to see what he was making. Soufflé pancakes.

I gave a small smile and mumbled a reply, "Morning, Jinnie."

"Want some?" I nodded as a reply. He then proceeded on making a few more pancakes as I just sat there and watched him do his magic, making sure to follow the appropriate steps in order to get the perfect result. I smiled at the sight, seeing him cooking is definitely a breath of fresh air. "You're never one to make something," I said.

His eyebrows furrowed as he heard me, "Yah! I'm making you breakfast and that's all you have to say to me?" I chuckled in response and asked, "Where'd you learn it from?"

This time he looked at me, eyes wide and pouting, feigning hurt. "I'm a master at self-learning, okay?" I raised a brow at his reply, not buying it.

"Felix." Ah.

"By the way, where's Min oppa?" I asked, noticing that he hasn't come down from his room yet. I looked over to my left and saw an analog clock hanging on the wall — 10:15.

"He's working as per usual," he answered. My head whipped so fast at Jin's direction, I was afraid I might've cracked or stretched something. Not minding it, my eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"On a Sunday?" He only shrugged and continued on finishing the pancakes. Should I be worried? I mean, I know he really likes working and keeping himself occupied. But even on weekends? I sighed. Something must've happened in the company for him to be this busy. I hope he solves it soon. I don't really like it when he's overworking himself too much.

*Rings*

Just as Jin finished placing my share of pancakes in front of me, his phone rang. Not minding it, I decided to dig in first. I took my first bite and damn. It was heavenly. I almost moaned out loud because it was seriously so good but I had to refrain myself from doing so. Wouldn't want to feed my brother's ego now, would we?

"Ji," he suddenly called out to me as I was having another bite of the pancake, enjoying the taste. I looked at him. He was still on his phone and it seems like the call hasn't ended yet. My head tilted to the side, signalling a message — what?