삼 (𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 19 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 19 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

"Sir, all your things have already been delivered to your condo. The arrangements for the room that you will be using is also done," Luis spoke, facing the front as the driver beside him focuses on driving the black SUV. I looked at his back and smiled, "Thanks, Luis."

Looking outside the car window, I was feeling nostalgic as I saw the familiar city view — the sky-tall buildings, the numerous expensive cars passing by the highway, the neon-colored streets lightened up by the billboard signs and traffic lights, and a few people strolling the cemented pavements during the early evening of a Sunday. I guess, not much has changed in this place since then.

Two years passed by so fast.  I could hardly believe that I'll be starting my life as a university student in a few days. Right, the semester would start one week from now. The sudden change of environment is seriously nerve-wracking yet pleasing at the same time. I'm gonna be meeting lots of new people, but hopefully, I'll survive.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of a very tall, white pristine-looking building. Looking over to my side, I saw the name of the building — Schloss Residence. I didn't even noticed Luis opening the car door for me if he had not cleared his throat. "Sir, would you like me to accompany you?" He asked.

"It's okay, Luis. I got this. You should head back to the mansion since I'm pretty sure you still have some things to do," I told him as I got out from the car with a bag on my right shoulder. He only nodded and bowed slightly, "Then, have a good day sir."

"You too," I said. He then drove off as I headed towards the entrance of the building and unto the young adult manning the reception desk.

The woman smiled at me courteously, "Good afternoon, sir. What can I do to assist you?"

A small smile graced my lips, "Hi, I'd like to get the card key for the penthouse. Choi Soobin told me he left it here..." I trailed off, not entirely sure what to say after. Thankfully, the receptionist nodded in understanding, "Okay, sir. Let me make a call first to confirm. May I ask for a name?"

"Choi Beomgyu," I said. She then proceeded to make the call. A few moment passed but it seems that no one's answering her call as she keeps on looking at me and smiling apologetically. I pursed my lips, I really don't like waiting.

"Gyu?"

I looked behind me after hearing my name being called out all of a sudden. My lips tugged into a wide grin as I saw my dear cousin a few feet away from where I was standing. "Soobin hyung!" I called out.