SHIVANI RAO

Shivani's POV

Shivani's POV

Ah this alarm is very annoying everyday i off my alarm then who switch on it. This is really my sister's job ah I'm going to kill her for sure....... Hi my name is Shivani Rao, I'm 20 years old i just completed my degree and i planning to complete my MBA in my dream city Bangalore. i applied for it just waiting for their letter to come and join. In my family we are four members so it's me, my Brinda Rao she is house wife, my dad Pratik Rao he is business man of the famous "Rao enterprises" and my one and only sweet sister Aakshana Rao she is my darling doing her degree first year. I told just now that I'm going to kill my sister but i can't she is my darling.

So i have to get up due my sister so early it's only six but i can't get any sleep so i get up and freshen up and shower and was about but i once glance up on Aakshana's room to she what she was doing i thought she was about but she was sitting on bed and sleeping i take out all the books and make her sleep properly and shut the door and get down...

Shiv: Morning dad

Shiv Dad: Morning Shiv

My dad greeted by folding the newspaper and smiling and also shocked that I'm up so early

Shiv dad: You up early today?

My dad asked, i told you guys

Shiv:Aakshu changed my alarm timings. I pouted to that my dad laughed.

I will go see what mom is doing i told to dad and went towards kitchen. Found mom doing breakfast and singing god songs.

Shiv: Morning mom i say mom was startled and turned around and i started laughing and came to kitchen and asked what happened i told him everyone and dad also started laughing and after sometime mom also started laughing i suddenly remembered Aakshu was sleeping.

Shiv: shh Aakshu is sleeping don't disturb her i told mom and dad they were just smiling and sighed.  Aakshu woke up an hour later and was scared that i would scold her  about the alarm i also kept silent so that she would think i was angry mom and dad were also silent as if they didn't know anything she started coming towards me i just went to mom started helping mom in preparing breakfast...

Aakshu's POV

I woke up and saw i was sleeping comfortably and my books were all on the table " akka must have took them all from my bed' seriously i love my all akka so much she is world's best sister. Then i remembered i changed akka's alarm timing oh god akka must be angry with me i should say sorry to her with that thought i left to take shower after shower i wore simple kurti and leggings and went down to find akka and dad talking they saw me coming down the stairs and saw akka looked serious i was correct akka is angry with me. I went towards dad and akka were they were sitting and akka left from there and didn't even see me and usually akka is not silent in the morning if she is silent with anyone then it means akka is angry.

Shiv dad: Morning Advika [ i was looking at akka's retreating figure to kitchen when dad wished me.]

Aakshu: Morning dad

Shiv dad: what happen why are you sad dear?

Aakshu: dad akka is angry has i changed her alarm timing.

Shiv dad: oh that's are why are you sad don't worry say sorry to her.

Aakshu: yes dad i was about to do that only. I went to kitchen and saw that akka was helping mom.

Aakshu: morning mom

Shiv mom:morning Aakshu

Aakshu: morning akka.[ akka just nodded i can't take this silent anymore and started]

Aakshu: akka I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you angry i was just kidding with you again i remembered that you will get angry so i was about change when mom called for dinner last night so i forgot change and i sat studying then i remembered in the morning sorry akka. After I  finished saw that dad was also in the kitchen now akka only said okay. That's akka is not going to talk to me forever.

Shivani's POV

Aakshu explained me and was in verge of tears aw my baby sis is crying i decided to stop.

Shiv: so u didn't it purposely u were just kidding.

Aakshu: i know how you get angry if anyone wakes to up early I'm really sorry akka i didn't mean to do it.

Shivani: stupid if u didn't do it wanted then why are you crying Aakshu come here. [She came and i hugged her.]Mom and dad were looking at us and smiled and it changed to family hug. if i go to Bangalore I'm going to miss my family. 

To be continued........