MEETING TRUE FRIEND

Nirvya's POV:

I was getting ready for college ofcourse not to my college, I'm going to Karthik Anna's college and today is my first day of college and I'm scared that what happened in my previous will repeat again. I left that thought and went to downstairs to have breakfast to see are waiting for me i smiled and started having breakfast silently.

SH.Dad: Princess ethu pathiyum kavalai padathe....( dad said,I just smiled and nodded)

We reached college i was nervous and understatement, I was freaking out. Anna noticed my nervousness and said,

Karthik: Nirvi onnum illa da, naan inge thaan irukken unnaku ethavathu precana na anna kupudu sariya?

Nirvi: Anna ennaku bayama irukku pona college ellarum enna vedacha mathiri, intha colege laiyum pannuvanga nu bayama irukku..aprom ennnaku entha oru friend um kedaikamattage nu bayama irukku...

Karthik: Nirvi ellarum ore maari irukka maatga da, kandippa unnaku oru friend kedaippa...(Karthik anna said and hugged me)

As we were leaving the parking lot, we saw a girl enter the parking lot in a scooty wearing a scarf.

Karthik: Ennaku therile yen intha ponnuge ellam scarf potthu suthitu irukaaaga nu,evvalavu thaan face ah marachalum, en thangachi maari oru azhagana ponnu irukka maata....( Anna said looking at me, i chuckled and shook my head)

I and anna went diffrent ways towards our classes, I entered the class and saw only few people were present. I went towards the empty benchs and sat there and saw that people were talking about something i didn't want to hear. After sometime i saw a girl eneter the room wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans. She had a annoyed expression on her face as she was coming towards the bench were i was sitting and sat beside me and smiled at me, it was not a fake smile, it was a real smile which i never experienced in my previous college.

Aakshu: Hi I'm Aakshana Rao u can call me Aaksh or Aakshu..( she said and offered her hand to shake)

( I took the hand shook it) Nirvi: Hi I'm Nirvya Dev u can call me Nirvu or Nirvi.( i said and smiled)

Aakshu: Hmm un per azhaga iruku, aana naan unna Niru nu koopdaren ellathyum vida konjam diffrent ah irukkatum...

Nirvu: Unnoda name kooda azhaga irukku, naan unna Aaksh nu koopdaren...

May be this the begining of meeting a true friend...

Aakshana's POV:

After talking to akka about everything i started getting ready for the college...(Aakshu M.V: Ahh this college sucks, i don't have a specific friend at college, all i have friends but they only do friendship for the money i have it spp frustrates.) I left that thought and dressed for the college and i went to see mom making the dining table ready for the breakfast. I wished mom and started helping her soon dad came and we started having the breakfast but we were missing akka very badly, i shook my head at that thought.

Soon i reached college in my baby ( her scooty) mahindor duo which akka bought for me as a gift on my birthday, i smoled at that thought and parked my scooty and started going towards my class in the middle i collied with someone and i was about to fall but someone caught me by my hand and helped to stand up..

Un. Guy: Hei unnala parthu nadanthu vara mudiyatha?

Aaksh: Hello, excuse me neega ennaiye iduchitu, enkitta kathuringalaa? Mothe antha sunglass ah kaluthuge, appothan munukku yaaru nadanthu varanga nu theriyum...ok ah?( angry voice)

Un. Guy2: Dei machan Karthik vidu da, namaku time aachu vaa polam...

One his friend said we both glared each other. ( iduchittu sorry kooda solla therile vanthuthage, i mummered myself)and went our ways...

I eneterd the class but i was still annoyed that after my semester holidays, it my first day and it got ruined by that jerk Karthik with that thought i walked towards my bench and saw a girll wearing red top and black jeans was sitting and no one was talking to her. I went and beside her and smiked at her she was a bit hesitant at first but smiled after some time we introduced ourselves and her name was new Nirvya.

Aaksh: Neega college ku puthusa?( i asked her she nodded)

I wanted to ask why but didn't want to stress it further and started talking to her. This the first I'm feeling nice talking to a girl who is talking freely and not doing over reaction

Nirv: Aakshu ennaku unnoda note thara mudiyuma?

Aaksu: Kandippa niru , naan nenaikiren namba rendu best friend aaga porom nu...

Nirv: Unmaiyana friends um kooda..

I smiled and nodded and hugged her and she too hugged . First time I'm feeling great after meeting Niru it's as if meeting a true friend in my life.

Makkaley, i know you guyss are waiting for Sam, Shiv, Neha and Surya's meeting, it will be in next chapter...Which will be updated in few hours....

What will happen next?

Is that Aaksh know Karthik is Niru's brother?

How the Aaks and Karthik meet will be..?

As usually stay tuned karo makkaley...

To be continued.....