FRIENDSHIP

Shivani POV:

Sam, i going crazy by just remembering him introducing himself the way he introduced was awesome Shiv and Sam what nice rhyming I'm loving with it. What the heck are you thinking Shivani just by introducing eachother we cannot be a couple and I'm so stupid that I'm thinking like that how can ughh Sam you're disturbing me like a hell. Shiv just relax i chanted to myself, I will talk to Aakshu. I thought and called  her but her phone was coming busy, i tried continuously for 10 times it was busy and this is the first time that her phone is coming busy did she get any boyfriend, or did she get any best friend. I thought and after sometime i callled mom...

Shiv: Hello amma, eppadi irukkige?

Sh.Mom:  Hello Shivu, naan nalla irukken, nee eppadi irukka?

Shiv: Naan naalthan maa irukken. Amma yen Aaakshu phone busy nu varuthu, avaluku 10 times adichithen aana ava phone eh attend pannave illa?

Sh.Mom: Shiv, Aakshuku puthu best friend kedachirukka, athanale ava evening le irunthu ava friend kooda busy ah pesikitthu irukka...Naan Aakshu ivlo sandhoshama pathuthile, etho namma kooda maatum happy irukka, collge pona kooda fake ah smile kooduthu iruppa, aana iniki thaan ava ivlo happy ah sirichutu irukka Shiv...Ennaku perumaiya irukka , avaluku oru nalla friend kedachiruka nu ....

Shiv: Naanum romba happy ah feel oanren Aakshu kaage, ithuku aprom ava romba enjoy ah life ah nadathuva... Seri amma, appa eppadi irukaage?

Sh.Mom: Nalla irukaru da...

We talked for sometime and then i hanged up. After having dinner i opened my laptop started surfing net for sometime then i thought that i didn't opened my instagram account and saw there are so many messages and many notifications i ignored all of that and searched for only one name which im reapiting it from evening " Samidh Dev" I entered and his name was first clicked on that and his profile opened and i saw that his posts was him and his family members then i saw his profile picture he was wearing bluet-shirt and dark blue jeans, i clicked on that picture and saw it clearly he was looking handsome hulk, i soon screenshot that picture and continued to see his profile but on thing caught my eye and that was his pic with a girl and the above lines were so overwhelming the lines were

"Nirvu my angel i love you so much im so fortunate to have you has my little sister after you coming in my life, I felt complete with you my side you're my princess, I love you Nirvi."

When read these lines i really got tears from my eyes he relly loves his sister soo much like i love Aakshu. I immediately liked that picture. After go throughing his whole profile now i was debating whether to send him the friend request or not i ws moving the mouse near the option and again taking it away i continued doing like that continuosly for 10min then suddenly my phone started ringing, startling me and in that moment the mouse clicked on the friend request, i let that be and saw who was calling me, it was none other than Aakshu, i lifted the call and was about to say hello,

Aaksh: Hi akka, naan inniki romba santhoshama irukken.

Shiv: Hi Aakshu, ennaku theriyum nee evlo santhoshama irukke nu, un voice le therithu nee evlo santhosama irukkanu... Seri yaaru unnoda new best friend?

Aaksh: Akka unnaku eppadi en bestie pathi theriyum, wait amma kandippa un kitta itha sollirupange, Im right?

Shiv: aama Aakshu, you're right. Seri ippa sollu yaaru antha ponnu?

Aaksh: Akka ava peru Nirvya aana naa avale Niru nu koopduven..

After that she didn't stop at all she was continuously talking, i was just listening but was happy that my sister finally got a nice friend. I suddenly saw that i got a notifiction and it showed that Sam accepted my friend request. I was happy was an understatement, i was jumping with joy. I told Aakshu, i will talk to her and hanged up the phone and then we started chatting first, we chatted normally i mean in the first chat only we can't become bestfriends right, but i can say that friendships has started.