THANK YOU!

Makkaley we reach 10k readers, Thank you for your love and support towards me

Thank you, is the least i can say to you to show my appreciation for everything you have done for me.

"Thank you" is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say the one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude and understanding.

I want to thank my reader for their support and love all these years, I never imagine i will get this much support.....Thank you my flaws...I'd like to say to all my flaws out there, thanks for the support.And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.

Thanks for supporting me, encouraging me as Author. The word Author overwhelmed me...You're best....

Next episode will be update later..... Thank you again for your patience, and for spending time with my stories..... I will try my best to relaxed your mind from stress, and everything. And sorry also if the words, or any chapters in the story remain your past, I'm very sorry  is that any chapter of my story hurt you and get stress about your past...

This karuthu i dedicate to all who have hurtfull, painfull past and try to recover from the past.... Or who feel hurt and painfull in present....Remain this in your head and move on.

Author Karuthu:

Forget your PAST, forgive yourself and begin again.

Forget what hurt you in past, But never forget what is taught you.

Don't let your PAST, to kill your future...

You can't start the next chapter of your life, If you keep re reading the last one...

Do not let the shadows of your past darken the doorstep of your future. Forgive and Forget.

When your past calls, Don't answer. It has nothing new to say...

If someone in your life makes you to forget your past, Then that someone is probably your future.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!