EPILOGUE

2 YEARS LATER......

Samidh's POV:

Sam: Uff, paapa ennadi pandra? Methuva nada...ennaku bayama irukku nee ingaiyum angayum odithu irukka....

I said sighning, Yeah my paapa is pregnant that too eight months pregnant we are expecting twins and this girl is moving here and there looking arrangements,

Shi: hubby ennaku theriyum da , aana  Aakshu and Nikhil ku kalyanam irukku naan amaithiya irukka mudiyum?( she said pouting)

Sam: ennaku theriyum da, aana nee intha arrangments ellathaiyum nee naaliku morning pathuko da, ippa vaa thoonga polam.....

Sam.Mom: Aaama Shiv sam sariyathan solran, nee poi rest edu...(mom also backed me)

She signed and nodded i slowly helped her to get up,

Shiv: Paapa(sam) ennale nadaka mudile nee ennaiya thookithu poda pls.....

She said, I swiftly lifted and went towards our room and layed her as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. Yeah tomorrow it is Aakshu-Karthik and Nikhil-Nirvya marriage that too after two years this marriage is happening Aakshu and Nirvu made Karthik and Nikhil wait till they complete their post graduation. Coming to Neha and Surya they are living in Bangalore it self as Surya is now managing his and Neha's dad bussiness and has of Neha she is managing home and controlling their rebellious son Nishant tomorrow they are coming so paapa wont have to stress that much and coming to us even would have had two kids if paapa didn't suffer with miscarriage that too twice that was breaking point for Paapa she was so depressed but at last god heard our prayers and granted us twins like he took it and again gave it back to us. I kissed paapa's forehead and driftedoff to sleep hugging her.

Neha's POV:

Neh: Nish amaithiya oru eduthule okkathu sapdu, illana Shiv chithi unnaiye baby kitta vilaiyada allow panna maathange...Nee good boy ah sapdlana...

Nisht: Illa amma illa, naan kandipa sapduven and baby kudaiyum vilaiyaduven....

Nishanth said, i smiled and fed him soon after eating he dozed off to sleep,

Sur: Nee avana nalla emathura sunshine...(surya said laughing)

Nehu: Aprom enna Sachu, avan olangave sapda matran, amma mattum illana epdi avana manage panni irupane therile...( i said sighning)

Nish: Shiv chithi naan baby kooda vilaiyaduran....

Shiv: Kandippa hero avargale...

Shiv said hugging him, now she has become beautiful with preganancy glow on her face, i just hugged her

Neh: Epdi irukka Shivu Cany?

Shi: Paaru Nehu bear naan watermelon maari irukken...(she said laughing)

We went towards bride's room and started making them ready i was dressing up Nirvya and Shivu dressing up aaksh shivu's phone rang,

Shiv: Aakshu call eh speaker le vai...(she just nodded)

Shiv: Hello...

Kart: Anni, ennoda and Nikhil kalyanam suit enga?

Shiv: Athu cupboard le right side le irukku...

And hung up after that, her phone started to ring asking about arrangments cartering and so on really i have appreciate Shiv for her paitence that too in this state.

Shivani's POV:

Aww from morning I'm getting cramps babies pls have patience until wedding they both can come out breath in breath out i was murmuring now aakshu and nirvi were called to the dias everyone were happy. I'm sitting on the chair as standing can tire me out Sam was standing near me a big cramp hit me, i immediately held my stomach and clutched Sam hand panic washed over his face,

Sam: Paapa nee nalla thana irukka?

He asked, i was about to answer but another wave of pain hit me,

Shiv: Ahhh Sam, I'm think im in labour....( i said clucthing my stomach tightly)

Aaks: Akka nee nalla thana irukka, kalyana vena innoru naal vechikalam...

Readers&Auth M.V: yaaru saamy neega?

Shi:Shut up Aakshu, both already made those two wait...aahhh.. now let the wedding proceed after your wedding come and see your niece or nephew.

I scolded the was unbearable Sam hurriedly carried me to our bedroom doctor come and started changing my dress, the waves of pain were hitting me very badly. Finnly after lot of strunggling from pain,i delivered two beautiful babies, yeah i delivered twin one girl and one boy. Sam went to inform everybody, everyone came and saw our beautiful angels.

Author's POV:

All were happy and statisfied that what they wanted everyone succeesfully  achived it and they also got to know that true love is not only between the couples, it can be between brothers and sister, friends, brother-in-law and sister-in-law. So it only defines that TRUE LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES which is true.....

Makkaley finnally the story is completed..... And stay tuned for another story, and gave your same support to that story also...It will be released 1st september...Stay tuned...BYE..MISS YOU ALL FOR FEW DAYS, I WILL BACK SOON...KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME....

Author's  Karuthu:

Love knows no reason, no boundaries, no distance. It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called forever.

Age, race, height, weight and distance doesn't matter, as long as you are truly in love with each other....

Which charcter did you like most?

Which pair did you like?

Which chapter heal you?

Which chapter realise your past and everything?

Which chapter reconized your life?

Did you feel love is true?