WEEKEND FUN LAST PART!!

Samidh POV:

Me and Surya were waiting for the girls to come after fifteen minutes finally they came Shiv was wearing white t-shirt and jeans she was looking cute, i was just staring at her after sometime i composed myself .

Shivani Outfit

 I turned towards Surya who was doing the same by seeing Neha who came by wearing grey t-shirt and jeans they were staring at each other .

Neha Outfit

Me and Shiv looked at each other she just winked at me, i understood her indication we both cleared are throats at a time Surya and Neha broke their terence. I and Shiv smriked at them Neha blushed and turned her head Surya just scrathed his head and looked through his phone. Shiv and Neha sat opposite to us on couch.

Sam: So naange varathuku munnadi neege rendu perum enna pannithu irunthinge?

Shiv: Naange VTV parthu irukkum bothu thogithom,neega vantha pirangu mulichi kittom..Neega sollave illa varinganu....

Sur: Naange enga velaiye mudichitom, athaan ungale suprise pannalam nu iruthom, aana ungala parthu naange thaan suprise aithom...

Neha: Naange veliya porathukaaga thaan intha outfit potum, neega varingenu therinja naage ithe outfit le irunthurupom...( Neha said, Shiv just smile and nodded)

We werev talking suddenly Neha's phone rang she excused and went to attend her call we three were talking  and making fun..

Neha: Shivu Cany, Appa unkitta konjam pesanum, nee inge vaaa ilana naa ange varuven...(Neha shouted from where i don't know)

Shiv: Yeah Nehu Bear nee inge vaa, naan inge irunthu Appa kooda pesuren..

Shiv answered Neha came and gave the phone Shiv was talking sp sweetly, it was like she was talking to her dad not Neha's Dad..

Neha: Shivu Cany naan inniku night un veetle stay pandren...

Neha asked her after she kept the call...

Shiv: Kandipaa Nehu Bear appa etuvum solla matharu, nee kavalai padathe...Inge Surya and Sam irukange, appa ethuvum thappa eduthuke mattaru...

Neha: Aama, naan appa kitta solliten ivange rendu perum inga thaan irukaange nu...