COLLEGE!!!

Shivani POV:

I woke up with a sound of my alarm, as usual i was switched off and slept. After some time i remembered it was my first day of the college, my dream college i woke with in a second and started to get ready I'm missing my family already it was about Aakshu's college so they had to leave otherwise they would have stayed little more days. Okay Shivani take it easy.Nothing will happen and that too Nehu are here na.

Note: Shivani Dress ( imagine her dress as shivani)

After getting showered I went to my closet and my favorite and lucky purple top with white leggings. I wore my black heels.( short girl parithabangal) I got ready and went downstairs and Priya amma served me breakfast. Priya amma our house care taker, I'm always calling her amma..She always care me like mother, so i feel connected with her seem she is single mother didn't have any kids..So she care like her own daughter, i felt happy to get house care taker like this. Now she is even preparing breakfast for me.

Shiv: Priya amma nalla irukku, thnk you for the breakfast( i said with smiled)

Pr.am: Shiv papa athu ennoda kadamai unnaiye pathukurathu, seri wait naan unnoda lunch box eduthuthu varen...

She said started to go I stopped her and said

Shiv: Illa maa venam Elina aunty enakum serthu lunch eh Neha kitta kuduthuthage, ithukaaga neege romba stress eduthuke vendam, aprom naaliku neega ennaku breakfast seiya vendam naaane senjikiram maa....

Amma was about to argue i just shook my head she just singned and smiled and left to her house which was near by.

As i finished eating and was going to get ready my phone rang i saw it was Aakshu. i answered it,

Aaksh: Hello akka, epdi irukkinge?

I just laughed...

Shiv: Aakshu nethu thaane ennai parthe obviously naan naalla irukken, seri sollu ethana maniku veetuku poi serthinge ennaku oru call kooda pannale?

Aaksh: Akka nee thoogithu iruntu iruppe, athunaala thaan naage call pannale, seri unnaku college ku time ayichile nee po all the best

Shiv: Thank you da, miss you love you ( i smiled )

Aaksh: Miss you too akka,love you too

She hanged up. I went towards the front door of the house and locked it and went near my scooty vespa which my dad gifted me yesterday, It was my baby( that is her scooty vespa), i got on it and started going to college which i visited with Neha a couple of days back.

I reached college and parked in the shade as my baby body colour doesn't fade away, i was wearing a scarf around my face was removing my helmet a guy  came on the bike and parked it near my scooty. I didn't care and removed my helmet and kept it my seat and locked.( remember she didn't remove her scarf yet). I saw that bike guy removing his helmet but with his face turned i couldn't see his face, i just left that thought was removing my scarf my phone rang i saw the caller id none other than it's Neha, i picked it up and said,

Shiv: Ha Nehu

Neha: Shivu nee enga iruka?

Shiv: Ei naan parking lot le irukken di, nee enga iruka?

Neha: seri di nee angeye iru naan varen...

Shiv: Seri di paatu vaa...

I said and huuged up. As i lifted my head saw that bike guy removed the helmet and now he was on phone to someone...

Shiv.M.V: Pah enna soft aana voice( i think to myself)

Then, i think why I'm intersed in him, i thought and just shrugged it away nd saw Nehu coming in her scooty zest and behind her came a guy in bike.

As Nehu parked her scooty near mine and removed her helmet and saw that she too wore a scarf  we both laughed seeing each other we hugged and realsed our hugged and saw those bike guyss were hugging.

Neha: Shivu vaa scarf eh kaluthalam illana namabala terrorist nenachike porange( she said with serious tone)

 And she was removing her scarf

Shiv: Aana nambe terrorists thaane Nehu,( i said removing my scarf)

And folded it and kept it under my seat and Nehu did the same. After keeping we started to laughing at our own conversations and turned back to see those two guys were looking at us, the who came with me was wearing white shirt and black pant and other guy who came with Nehu was wearing blue shirt with cream pant, we looked at them they looked at us. I must say the guy in white shirt was looking freaking hot, handsome like geek god. It was my first day i already having crush, oh god this guy drive me crazy with his look. I mentally slapped myself and turned to see Nehu was doing the same thing and after a second she turned and saw me we nodded at each other and walked towards our class. We walked silently

Shi&Neh: Naan unkitta onnu sollunom( we both say at the same time aand laugh)

After composing ourselves

Shiv: Nehu ennaku antha velai shirt payan mela crush iruku di( with blushing)

Nehu: Shivu ennakum antha velai shirt payan mella thaan di crush irukku!

Shiv: Aii ennadi solra, naan thaan avane mothe paarthen appe avan ennaku thaan crush..( in possesive voice)

Nehu: Aii summa thaandi sonnen odane, ennaku antha blue shirt paiyan mella thaan crush...Nee enna ivlo serious eduthukitta, ennadi first sight le love ah?( with blushing and sarcastic voice)

Shiv: appada!

Nehu: Ennathu ennamo sonna maari irunthuchu?

Shiv: ( mind voice nenachu sattama pesitom polaye) athu ella onnum illa d..Cumma thaan..Seri vaa polam class ku time achu...

Nehu: etho samalikira athu mattum nalla purithu, seri  vaa polam...( in sarcastic voice)

Shiv: Mmm...( with smile)

College's first day and i already have crush, i  smiled at that thought, me and Neha walked towards our class.

Who is the Shiv Crush?

How will Sam & Shiv meet will be?

Will Shiv meet her crush again?

What will happen next?

What is the cupid planned their destiny?

Who will be Neha crush is Blue shirt guy or White shirt guy?

Is that Neha tell the truth that she have crush on Blue shirt guy?

Note: Who want Sam POV? Next full and full Sam POV....

To be continue......