RELIVING THE CHILDHOOD

Neha's POV:

I woke early as i kept the alarm and i was very excited to my bestie, i showered and wore mine and Shiv's favorite colour white and went down.As i was coming downstairs dad was got out their room he didn't see me so i slowly tiptoed and went behind dad and shouted in his ears

Neha:Gooooood Morninggggggg Dadddddd( dad got starled)

Ne.D: oh my god Nehu, nee ennai ye bayam pudithute

I just laughed and hugged my dad...

Ne.D:Nehu enna oru achiriyam nee iniku sikirama entruchite?( dad asked suprised)

Nehu: Appa neega marathuthinge nu ninaikiren, iniku Shiv, Aakshu , aunty, uncle ellam varange, namba avunge veetuku ponom.

Dad just remembered smiled at me and noded. I draged dad to see mom making breakfast.

Neha: Amma seekiram breakfast seiyunge, namba Shiv ah pakka ponum.( i said desperately)

Mom and dad just cuckled, i just pouted. We had breakfast and started to go Shiv's house.Through out the journey i kept on telling mom and dad what I'm going to do when i meet Shiv and Aaksh, dad and mom were just smiling. As we entered through the gates i saw the house it was same like Shiv's Hyderabad  house as the car halted i just ran out of the car and ran towards the main door and started ringing the bell and maid opened the door,

Maid: Yes, solluge yaare pakkanum?

Neha: Naan inge Brinda aunty and Pratik uncle pakkanum.( i said looking around the house hope to see Shiv or Aakshu but i found no one.)

At that time aunty and uncle  entered and were suprised to see us, i just ran to aunty and hugged her.

Neha: I missed you aunty.

Aunty caressed my head and kissed my forehead,

Sh.M: I missed you too Nehi...

Only aunty calls me Nehi no one not, Shiv calls me i turned towards uncle and hugged him

Neha: I missed you uncle.( uncle hugged me)

Sh:D: I missed you too Neha.

After i realsed mom, dad, uncle and aunty all hugged.

Shiv: Aunty Shivum Aaksuvum enga?

Shi.M: Nehi avunga rendu perum thoogithu irukaaga, nee poi avugala eluphi udu..Aakshum Shivum ore room la thaan irukaage...

With that i ran to their room and saw both are sleeping like log, I like mad woke up early than ever and came to meet them, see they are sleeping. I went towards their bed and shook them.

Neha: Shiv enthiri!

Shiv: Maa ennai thooga vidu maa,( she muumered and slept again)

Neha:shabaa..intha pillai ye enna pandrathu....

I went to shook Aaksha

Neha:Aakshu enthiri di!

Aakshu: Akka ennai please thoogavidunge....

Neha.M.V: Adapaavi, onnu enna naa ennaiye amma nu solluthu, onnonu enna naa ennaiye akka nu solluthu... kadavule ithagule vechikittu naan enna pandrathu?

Author.M.V: intha piramajuthula unga usure kaapathuruthu romba kastham...( just for fun)

I tried continuously for other ten minutes but i failed i got an idea i smirked.

Shivanya's POV:

I felt some shaking me i let it be and drifted into my sleep again i felt myself getting wet with that one jolt i woke up saw me and Aakshu are wet( they both woke up at same time) we saw each others face and turned to see who is that culprit, it was none other than Neha. Who was laughing coninuosly with i got from bed...

Shi: Neha nee sethadi enkitta...( i said and coming towards she)

She started running away from us nd we both started running behind her, she started going towards living room...

Neha: I was very fun besties,( she said turning back and  still running)

Aakshu: Neha akka neega rombe rude nadantghukittige....

Our parents saw this scene and started laughing i signalled Aakshu to tickle from the other side she did has i told and after seems like 10 mins, we both tickeld Neha together and started tickling her after some time we composed ourselves and got up by the we are up our parents were standing there smiling at us three. Neha and me saw each other and just tackeld into a bear hug

Shiv: I missed you so much Neha bear

Neha Bear is her nickname, only i can call her like that, if any calls her with that name then they are in her hands.

Neha: I missed you too Shivi Cany...

Shivi Cany its my nickname, only she can calls me Shivi Cany and no one calls that because she gets angry if any calls me like that actually, i should get angry right but my Nehu bear gets angry i find it funny. After we realsed each other i went towards aunty and hugged her.

Shiv: I missed you aunty.

Ne.M: I missed you too Shiv ma( aunty said and kissed my forehead)

I went towards uncle and hug him,

Shiv: I missed you uncle...

Ne.D: I missed you too my sweety...

Yeah that my another nickname, uncle only can call me like that....

Shiv: Yaaruko inge vayiru erithu pola, theeyira smell varuthu...( i said and laughing)

Aakshu: Aama, aama ellarum akka va mattum thaan miss pannirukige, ennai yaarume miss panle...ennaku theriyum....

We laughed at her childishness uncle, aunty and Neha went towards Aakshu and hugged her in group and said,

Ne.D: Athu eppadi unna miss pannama irukka mudiyum, nee thaan rendu veetu oda Princess ache, neega enna solringe Parthik anna? Naan sonnathu sari thaane Parthik anna?

Sh.D: Aaama Raj nee solrathu sarithaan, Aakshana mattum namba veetu princess illa, Neha vum Shiv vum kooda thaan namba veetu princess, aana Aakshana nambaloda favourite kutty princess.

We all nodded for that and as Aakshu she is grinning like idiot. After me and Aakshu freshened up we three started chatting about our childhood naughtiness and started laughing about that, suddenly I remembered one incident

Shiv:  Nehu bear unnaku nyabagam irukka? nambe annadikum oru park ku povomle, ange vanthu nambe rendu perum twins aprom Aakshu vanthu nambaloda little sister nu ellarkittayum solluvomle, athumattum illama terrace le poi namba aalugaloda per kooptu kattuvomle...Athule oru  maariyana jolly aana fun le...

Neha: Aama Shivi Cany, athula oru vithamana funs...

Suddenly Aakshu said,

Aakshu: Neha akka ungaluku ithu nyabangam irukka? Naanum Shiv akkavum fashion dress ella pothu cat walk pannuvum, neega judge ah irupingale...

Neha: ithula evlo fun ah iruuku childhood memories ellam nyabagam vachikithu, aprom athe recall panni paakumbothu...

Shiv: athula vanthu namba life oda sweetest aana memories aprom childhood le senja funs, ellam oru vithamane feelings...Enna solringe?

They smiled and nodded and we joined in a group hug.We all relived some more memories of our childhood and day finished with our carzy night out.

How their first day college will be?

What will happen Shiv's family about leave?

How sam and shiv meet will be?

What is the cupid planning their destiny?

Did you any childhood memories like this, Share it in comment section...

Do post your suggestion...

Please vote and comment.

To be continued......