CONFESSION ❤️

Neha POV:

Of which i was dreaming at last it is becoming true i was sitting behind the person i love, you people guessed it right it is none other than Surya, My first love and the last one, till my breath leave this world.. Actually i should thank robin because if he didn't tell that there is no home delivery i wouldn't have got a chance to sit on the bike behind Surya, i wantedly said that im lazy to drive my scooty i would never say no to drive but for this person who my love of my life.

I was sitting calmly and he was driving, i just wanna hug him tightly but my bad luck i can't hug him.

Sur: Ethachum pesu Neha, yen ivlo silent ah irukka?

He said glancing sideways a little to see me..

Neha: Pesurathuku enna irukku Surya? Aama robin's ice cream parlour ku straight thaane ponom, neeye vera pathaile pora?( i asked him in confusion)

He didn't anything he was just driving not uttering a single word i was irritated with his behaviour and kept quite. What seems like half an hour he stopped his bike and looked around  was astonished by the view in front of my eyes it was my fav and secret place or to be specific it was a small garden with rocks in the middle surrounded by green grass and beautiful roses and tulips that too my favourite colour yellow tulip. My eyes roamed everywere around the garden but one thought stuck me how did Surya come to know about this place i mean it was the rarest side in Jai Nagar and farest place  from our college, my place, Shiv's place and even from Surya's place. I turned around to Surya who was smiling at me i just raised my eyebrow and he understood....

Note: I use english in this dialogue...

Sur: Umm... I followed you from the college that day i couldn't see you upset nd by the time i came, you were enjoying the sceneary and smiling so i understood that this is your secret palce so i bought you here to say something and Neha please don't in the middle

He said, i didn't understand of what he has to tell but still nodded. But when he strted saying in was stunned.

Sur: Neha the day i saw you i started to have a crush on you but after meeting you talking to you i have fallen soo deep in love with you  i have never ever felt like this for any girl other than you, I love you so much Neha, You are mine, my Neha, my sunshine. I love the way you say my name, i love way you talk nonstop and the way you ask question continuously, I love the way you pout when you loose any arguement with Shivani, I can't tell anything further because i love everything about you and specially when you smile my heart  beat races this only you can do...Willnyou do the honour being my girl? Will you be my sundhine for the rest of my life to remove the darkness of my life? Will you be with me as a partner, as a friend in future as a wife , and mother to our child, until my last breath leaving this world?

He proposed me by kneeling on one knee with boutique of my fav red roses. My eyes were filled with tears and all could  is just to nod ans say...

Neha:  Yes i will....I love you too Surya with all my heart....( i shouted)

He forwarded me the boutique i took it he stood up and lifted me and twirled around i was alughing after sometime he put me down and we just stared into each others eyes and atlast we hugged each other that our life depended. We both come out the hug and suddenly it crashed me that he called me sunshine but i was sealed by his lips on mine, i was stunned for a minute, it was my first kiss that too with him..

Surya's POV:

Atlast i confessed my feelings to Neha my love, my sunshine, my life i really scared that she would say no to me but when she said she loved me too, i couldn't control my happiness.. I just lifted her twirled her hair in air and her laugh was melody to my ears. After placing her down we both hugged as if our life depend in the hug, after coming out from the hug she was abot to say something  but i sealed her by crashing my lips to hers, she was stunned by my activity but reciprocated the kiss, i pulled her towards me and held her waist tightly she caught my hair.

We came out our kiss due to the storage of air we connected our foreheads and were breathing heavily Neha was blushing. We sat on the rocks silently enjoying each others company Neha  rested her head on my shoulder, i was holding her waist

Neha: Surya nee yen anniye sunshine nu koopte?

She asked by breaking the silent...

Sur: Yenna naan unna paakum bothu ennaku nee than en life oda sunshine maari therinja so unnoda nickname  vanthu sunshine...

Neha: Okay, appana naan unna Sachu nu koopdran...

Neha calling me Sachu is diffrent it was cute by the way she saying, i just nodded...

Neha: Sachu naan unkitta onnu kekanum

Sur: Ethuvenalum kelu sunshine..

Neha: Sam ethachum relationship le irukaana?

Sur: Illa baby, aama yen nee ipdi kekura?( i asked frowning)

Neha: Illada Shivu avane romba love pandra, aana avaluku avan reject panniruvanu...

Sur: Sunshine, Sam avale reject panna maathan, yeana Sam Shiva ah romba love pandran, athanaale avan avale reject panna chance eh illa... Nambe rendu perum kandippa avangale serthu vaikalam....

After sometime we got up to go Neha suddenly said she had to make a call i said go on she dialed the number and kept it on speaker, i thought it was Shiv but to my shock she called her dad

Nehu: Appa Surya ennaku propose panna, ennaku romba santhosama irukku...

She said excitedly that to her dad, I thought her dad would scold but after listening to her dad i was shocked...

Ne.Dad: Congratulations princess, I'm very happy for you princess, I will tell mom about it later when i reach house i know phone is on speaker Surya pls don't hurt my daughter she is my princess....I know you won't hurt her as you love her..

Her dad said i just smiled at Neha and replied...

Sur: Don't worry mama, i never hurt her, now she is my princess also...

After the talk with her dad we wnet to robins took the ice creams and returned to Shiv's jouse the scene which we saw after entering the house was remarkable me and Neha stood there shockingly...

Author Karuthu:

It's not what we have in our life,

BUT

Who we have in our lives that matters...

Where there is

LOVE,

There is

LIFE.

What did Neha and Surya see when they entered?

What will happend next?

What is the shocked scene will be?

What is the cupid planned their destiny?

To be continued......