OMG!! SENIOR....JUNIOR

Neha POV:

As me and Shivu were going to our classroom but I'm just thinking about the blue shirt guy, how handsome he is? I wonder which year he might be, which class he might, i hope he is in my class. Stop it Neha i scolded myself. I was lost in my thoughts soo much that i didn't even here Shivu calling me,

Shiv: Nehu, hello yendi appape blank aagura? Nee avane paathathule irunthu epdi thaan irukka.... ( teasing voice) Nambe fresher's le so auditorium ku ponnum, vaa..

Neha:  Sorry di.Seri enna kalaichuthu pothum, neegalum thaan apdi irunthige...Seri vaa time aachu nambe auditorium polam...

Shiv.M.V: eppadi le samalikira parunge....

Shiv: Seri va polam...

After some time we both walked towards the Auditrorium.It was long distance as it was back of the college. Auditorium was big and was having a garden at it's entrance and freshers welcome board was written. I looked at Shivu she was in aww with the scene infront of her.

Shiv: Wow welcome board eh semmaya irukku, ulluku epdi irukkumo?

Neha: Aama di semmaya irukku, seri vaa polam..

She smiled and noded.

We entered the auditorium and sat in the fourth row so that it would be vidible to us. Some other students came and sat with us we introduced each other. I and Neha get new friend name Tarunya..Then principal made the announcement...

Principal: Good morning students and first of all i warmly welcome our freshers who came here to become part of the Bangalore University. I hope you all feel welcomed in the university and also i would like you all to enjoy the cultural event held for you, all by our cultural department. Enjoy yourself students and have a nice day...

With that principal got down the stage and sat in the front row with remaining faculty.

The perfomances started with a prayer song, followed by classical danced. In middle a skit was perfomed which was so jovial. After the skit, there were various speeches given by each faculty by different departments. An av of college was displayed on the projector. In was mainly about how are the faculty and main heads of the departments along with there co-ordinators.

After which seems like 1 hour the av of the college was finished and an announcement was made that dance and singing perfomances will be anchored by cultural student heads of departments. When the announcement was made i was stunned to see the person infront of me i mean on stage. I looked at Shiv, she was looking at them with shocked expressions.

Sh&Ne: Omg, they are our senior( we whispered together at a time)

We composed ourselves and continue watching them perform, Mine and Shivu's crush are our senior. I smiled and thought that I'm going enjoy my first year here and continued to watch my crush dance.

Surya POV:

After that yellow colour top girlleft i was still lost in her thoughts. Her beauty was undefined i couldn't just think staright i never felt my heart raising like this for any other girl. Who is she? Is she in my class? I hope she in my class. Stop it Surya, i scolded myself.

I was soo lost in my thoughts that i didn't see that my friends were coming towards us until Sam nudged me. I snapped out of the thoughts and smiled at them and we hugged each other

( I introduced Roze as a Roze, He is part of the gang)

Roze: Dei machan freshers eh welcome panne auditorium ponnum...

Sam: Enada anta yellow top ponnu pathi yosichu kitta irukka pola( in teasing voice)

I just smiled sheepishly,

Surya: Appe nee mattum antha purple top ponne pathi yosikiliya?( i said teasingly)

Roze: Dei ennada yellow top purple top ponnu nu pesikitu irukkige, seekiram vange time achu...

Su&Sa: onnum illaiye....( in sarcastic voice) seri time achu va polam...

We both just smiled at each other and walked towards the auditorium to see the decorations. After 1 hour we were all done with the decorations. Slowly all the freshers started to fill the seats we were all seating at the back stage seeing the arrangements and setting the events in systematic order. After principle sir's speech we started our welcome program for freshers. After prayer song, classical dance was going Pooja( she is apart of the gang and Roze crush also) suddenly came and said,

Pooja: Dei nambe dance panna cd vechirunthom le athu kaanam pochu da, pochu Lilly Mam nambele tholaike porange, ennaku romba bayama irukku da...( in nervous & tensed voice)

Sam: Ei Pooja cool down en kitta antha cd oda copy iruku but...

Po&Su: But ennada, seekiram solli tholle...

Sam: but veetla irukku da....

Pooja: Dei un veetukum intha college kum max half hour agumda reach panne.., ithule epdi da cd eduthuthu varuva? Athuvum illama namba perfomance 1 hour delay ayrum da...

We thinking of an idea Lilly Mam our cultural head came asked us what happened, we told her our problem now even Mam was in dialama of what we should do?

Sam: Mam nambe yen HD[ head of department] kitta , college oda av poda solle kudathu? antha nerathule naanum Surya vum poi en vitla ulla cd varom..

Actually it was a brilliant idea, we all nodded and even mam accepted it and went to inform all the HD.Me and Surya headed towards parking lot.

Sam: Dei nambe rendu perum en bike le poirulam, un bike ingiye irukkatum..

Sur: Seri da machan vaa polam...

After Half an Hour

Av was about finish me and Sam entered the auditorium, we hurried towards the backstage and gave Sudhan our cd to play during our perfomance.We were all ready for the perfomance Lilly mam announced my gang to perform our dances, As we entered the stage my eyes caught the parking lot girl, my crush she is a fresher i was shocked. I looked at Sam he was shocked to see his crush as a fresher and looked at me with shocked expression.( Author M.V: shock ah kore shock ah kore)We turned and saw the girls were shocked.

Sa&Sur: Omg, they are our junior.

Me and Sam whispered at a time and thank god our mikes were not yet switched on otherwise whole college would have none by now. We both composed ourselves and announced about the dance perfomance whole time my eyes was on my crush. After our dance perfomance me and Sam looked at each other and smiled like mad. I'm going to like this year a lot.

Is they again meet each other?

What will happen next?

What the cupid write their destiny?

Is that Shiv misunderstanding see Pooja with Sam and his gang?

To be continued.....